• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• The RCHS Jazz Combo will be performing at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Rush County Farmer’s Market.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Join Purdue educator Gracie Marlatt for an overview of the program, “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate,” a curriculum developed by the University of Minnesota Extension. Join Gracie at noon in the Rush County Courthouse Assembly Room or at 7 p.m. at the Rush County Fair Office, 1299 N. Sexton Street. Local attorney Julie Newhouse will be present at the 7 p.m. session. Multiple generations are encouraged to attend together. Reservations are not necessary but helpful. Call Purdue Extension Rush County at 932-5974. Passing on personal possessions is a process that occurs for almost every person in every kind of family. Although this non-titled property is often not listed in the will, transferring it to the next generation can have a major impact on family relationships. Open to the public.
• Milroy PTO Annual Fall Festival from 5-8 p.m. at Milroy Elementary. Chili supper, dine in or carry out, silent auction, vendor booths, children’s games and raffle items. Dinner and raffle tickets call 629-2323 or available at the door. Proceeds help with field trips, new playground equipment and other school activities.