• Breeze for Bri” Her “It Works” family is sponsoring a bike ride on Saturday, Sept. 28, for the children of Brianna Springman. Ride begins at 11 a.m. at WSVX radio station at 2356 N. Morristown Rd., Shelbyville. Bikes $15. Riders $5. Food, auction and DJ at 3:30 p.m. at the radio station.
• Second Annual Walker House Car Show from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., 2216 N. Riley Hwy., Shelbyville. Proceeds donated to American Legion’s Homeless Veteran’s Fund. Games, door prizes, food and music.
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Glenwood Fire Department Annual Pork Chop Dinner, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., at the fire department. Free will donation. Raffle for deep freezer with $600 gift certificate for meat. Two to be raffled at $10 per ticket. Need not be present to win.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• RCHS Fall Choir Concert (originally scheduled for Oct. 3rd) has been moved to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 1 in the Laughlin Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus.
• Ribbon Cutting for new Elementary School Trail and Harcourt Way walking trails in Rushville will be held at 4 p.m. Oct. 1. Meet at Comfort Inn West parking lot.
• The first Tuesday of every month a free health check is available at Miller’s Merry Manor, 2 to 3 p.m. Blood Pressure, blood sugar and weight checks. Refreshments will be available.
• Columbus Star Quilters Guild regular meeting at the Masonic Lodge at 4131 Rocky Ford Road, the corner of Taylor and Rocky Ford Roads. All interested persons welcome. no charge for the regular Wednesday meeting. Doors open at 8:45 a.m. and the meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. JoAnn Ferguson will talk about her foundation-pieced jackets that win so many ribbons at area quilt shows. Bring a Show ‘n Tell for the meeting.