Richard Dawson, 51
Amelia Richter, 98
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Peggy Lee Richardson
North of Flatrock River: Heavy trash should have been set out last week. Pick up concludes this week.
South of Flatrock River: Put heavy trash out this week. Pick up will be Sept. 30 to Oct. 4.
Items excluded are tires, air-conditioners and refrigerators. Those items may be dropped off at the City Dump for a small fee.
The City Dump will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. until Oct. 4 if you would like to dispose of your own heavy trash at no charge.
If you have any questions call the Street Department at 932-2575.
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Heavy Trash Pick Up. South of the Flatrock River please put your heavy trash out the week of Sept. 22 through 29. Pick up will be the following week, Sept. 30 through Oct. 4.
• The City dump will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. the weeks of Sept. 23 through Oct. 4 if you would like to dispose of your own heavy trash at no charge.
• R.U.S.H - Rush United Santa Helpers Spaghetti Dinner from 4 to 8 p.m. Sept. 28 at Rushville Eagle’s Ballroom. $5.00. For tickets please call Linda Wildey 765-561-4015, Carla Sharpe 765-561-4080 or Amy Hornaday 765-570-6564. This dinner is to raise money to buy Christmas presents for children in need. Christmas is right around the corner. Hope to see you there!
• Carthage School friends and neighbors get together is coming up this fall so call all your friends and family and invite them to join from noon to 3 p.m. at the Greenfield Ponderosa. Bring pictures and memorabilia. RSVP to Hester Creswell Shelby at 317-513-2438