• Ribbon Cutting for new Elementary School Trail and Harcourt Way walking trails in Rushville will be held at 4 p.m. Oct. 1. Meet at Comfort Inn West parking lot.
• The first Tuesday of every month a free health check is available at Miller’s Merry Manor, 2 to 3 p.m. Blood Pressure, blood sugar and weight checks. Refreshments will be available.
• Columbus Star Quilters Guild regular meeting at the Masonic Lodge at 4131 Rocky Ford Road, the corner of Taylor and Rocky Ford Roads. All interested persons welcome. no charge for the regular Wednesday meeting. Doors open at 8:45 a.m. and the meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. JoAnn Ferguson will talk about her foundation-pieced jackets that win so many ribbons at area quilt shows. Bring a Show ‘n Tell for the meeting.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Milroy PTO Annual Fall Festival from 5-8 p.m. at Milroy Elementary. Chili supper, dine in or carry out, silent auction, vendor booths, children’s games and raffle items. Dinner and raffle tickets call 629-2323 or available at the door. Proceeds help with field trips, new playground equipment and other school activities.
• Elementary School age student dance from 6-8 p.m. at the Boys and Girls Club of Rush County. $3 per person. D.J. Kevin Green. Proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Club.