RUSHVILLE — Rush Memorial Hospital employees give back to their hospital through the RMH Cultivation Club. Through the Cultivation Club, many items are purchased during the year for various departments of the hospital, as well as fun events for employees to enjoy. Just before Christmas, Ava Moore was a Cultivation Club winner of a 4-foot stocking full of goodies. In true RMH fashion, Ava chose to “pay it forward” and donate her stocking to the Boys & Girls Club of Rush County. Pictured (left to right) are Ava Moore, Medical Staff Coordinator; Chet Walker, Boys & Girls Club; and Brad Smith, CEO Rush Memorial Hospital.
Sally Cull will celebrate her 80th birthday on Dec. 15, 2013.
- Wine and Canvas The Rushville Chamber of Commerce Partner and the Rushville Elk's are hosting a "Wine and Canvas" special event for the ladies. Paint with cocktails during an evening full of artsy fun with friends or meeting new ones. All of your painting supplies i
- 100 booths at Union County Extension Homemakers Bazaar The annual Union County Extension Homemakers Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 23 in the Union County Middle School, 488 East State Road 44, Liberty. The more than 100 vendors expected to participating will feature lots of creative h
- Noble Niters meet The Noble Niters Home Ec Club met Oct. 23 at New Salem Methodist Church Education Building. Eleven members answered the roll call with their favorite scary movie. Inspirational quotes were read by Dixie Meyer. Discussion was held regarding
- Supporting Veterans For nearly 60 years, Americans have honored our brave service members on Veterans Day. This day reminds us of the sacrifices so many have made for our freedom. This year, I hope that Veterans Day also can serve as a reminder to us to suppor
- Historical Society Fall Dinner and Program The Rush County Historical Society's annual fall dinner and program will be Thursday, Nov. 14, at St. Paul's United Methodist Church at 5th and Morgan Streets in Rushville. Mr. Jack Spaulding, a life-long resident of Rush County, has been a
- Gwinnup retirement open house announced Deanna Gwinnup will be retiring after 31 years of service at the Rush/Shelby Farm Service Agency. An open house will be held in her honor from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 26 at the Manilla USDA Service Center, 2779 S 840 W, Manilla.
- Veterans meal at Knightstown Diner Starting Veterans Day, Mon, Nov 11, Knightstown Diner will be the local donation site throughout the holiday season for Hugs for Heroes, Inc. Hugs for Heroes, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting our troops ser
- Holiday Expo Saturday Don't miss the Holiday Expo from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, at the Rushville Elementary School East and West gyms. Many vendors will be participating including craft vendors, various home consultants and businesses. There will also
- INFBPW/Knightstown October Meeting INFBPW (Indiana Federation of Business & Professional Women's Clubs, Inc.) Knightstown had the October meeting at Sugarbakers in Knightstown on Oct. 21 with Tina Williams as hostess. Tina Williams, president, presided at the meeting. A repo
- More Other Headlines
- 80th Birthday