- John R. Owen, 89 John R. Owen, 89, a life-long Rush County resident, passed away Oct. 26, 2013, in New Castle. He was born Dec. 16, 1923, in Rush County to Earl Owen and Reba (Miller). Reba later married Russell G. Moor and they raised John. John married Ruth M. Mo
- Gracie Rae Phillips, 5 months Gracie Rae Phillips, 5 months, passed away early Tuesday morning, Oct. 22, 2013, at Payton Manning Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis. Born May 16, 2013, in Lafayette, she was the daughter of Aaron Phillips and Linsey Autumn Beardsley of Monticello
- Loretta Sue Chatham, 64 Loretta Sue Chatham, 64, of Milan passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, at U.C. Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. Loretta was born Feb. 9, 1949, in Cincinnati, the daughter of Eugene and Vina Marie (Lewis) Fields. She married Dana Chatham Feb. 5, 1973, a
- Lettie Jane McClure, 87 Lettie Jane McClure, 87, passed away Oct. 21, 2013, at Millers Merry Manor in Rushville. Lettie Jane McClure was born on March 24, 1926, in Connersville, the daughter of the late Bertha (Whitton) and Mitch Hamon. She is the Widow of Niles N. McClure
Melinda Dora, 35
Melinda Dora, 35, a life-long Rush County resident, passed away Oct. 22, 2013, after a courageous year-long battle with cancer. She was born Nov. 22, 1977, in Rushville to Larry and Jean (Hunter) Johnson.
- Russell "Jerry" Masters, 87 Russell "Jerry" Masters, 87, of Laurel, passed away Sunday, Oct. 20, 2013, at Reid Hospital of Richmond. Funeral arrangements are pending with Miller, Moster, Robbins Funeral Home.
- Richard D. "Dick" Clair, 83 Richard D. "Dick" Clair, 83, a long time resident of Mays, passed away on Oct. 20, 2013, in Rushville. He was born Oct. 16, 1930, in Henry County to Richard J. and Reathel (Gulley) Clair, both deceased. Dick was a 1948 graduate of Knightstown High S
Charlotte Ann Dalrymple Hood, 68
Charlotte Ann Dalrymple Hood, 68, affectionately known in her youth as “Corky” passed away Oct. 5, 2013, in Youngstown, Ohio.
- William Ralph Matney, 72 William Ralph Matney, 72, a life-long Rushville resident, passed away Oct. 17, 2013 in Rushville. He was born Jan. 25, 1941 in Rushville to Ralph and Margaret E. (Disbro) Matney, both deceased. Bill was a 1959 graduate of Rushville High School. He b
James L. Dice, 67
James L. Dice, 67, a life-long Rush County resident, passed away Oct. 14, 2013, in Rushville. He was born Aug. 25, 1946, in Rushville to Gene and Elizabeth (Buchanan) Dice. He was a 1966 graduate of New Salem High School. Jim married Brenda Land on June 3, 1966, and she survives.
- More Obituaries Headlines