- Mary Aldridge, 86 Mary Aldridge, 86 passed away August 4, 2014. Funeral arrangements are pending at Burns Funeral Home in Milroy, Indiana.
Mark W. Moore, 51 Jan. 10, 1963 - Aug. 2, 2014
Mark W. Moore, 51 , a life-long Rushville resident, passed away at his home in Rushville on Aug. 2, 2014. He was born Jan. 10, 1963 in Rushville to John F. and Verlia (Proffitt) Moore. Mark was a 1981 graduate of Rushville Consolidated High School.
Donald J. Benson, 71 Feb. 15, 1943 - July 31, 2014
Donald J. Benson, 71,of Dudleytown, passed away July 31, 2014 at his home.
- Robert Edward Babbs, 80 Robert Edward Babbs, 80, passed away July 28, 2014 at Lincoln Center in Connersville. A gathering will take place 5 p.m. Aug. 9 at the AMVETS in Connesville. An Honor Ride conducted by the Eagles Riders of Rushville and American Legion Riders and AMV
- Valerie Jo Hall, 67 April 29, 1947 - July 25, 2014 Valerie Jo Hall, 67, of Shirley and formerly of Carthage passed away July 25, 2014 at Hancock Regional hospital following a brief battle with cancer. She was born April 29, 1947 in Indianapolis, a daughter of the late Charles W. and Betty Ann (Behrma
- Robert Lee Johnson, Jr., 61 Robert Lee Johnson, Jr., 61, of Connersville, passed away Monday, July 28, 2014, at Fayette Regional Health System. Funeral service is at 1 p.m. Thursday, July 31, 2014, at Miller, Moster, Robbins Funeral Home with Rev. Tom Marshall officiating. Visi
- Buster N. Davis, 76 March 16, 1938-July 27, 2014 Buster N. Davis, 76, of Rushville, went home to be with the Lord Sunday, July 27, 2014 at his home surrounded by his loving family. He was born on March 16, 1938 in Monticello, KY as the son of Barney F. and Lillie Mae (Bates) Davis. He married Kat
- Ronald D. Hillebrand Sr., 75 Jan. 10, 1939 - July 25, 2014 Ronald D. Hillebrand Sr., 75, of Milroy, passed away July 25, 2014 at Rush Memorial Hospital.Ronald was born Jan. 10, 1939 in Jennings County to the late Alfred and Lottie Hillebrand. Ronald married Carolyn J. Foster on Nov. 8, 1964 and she survives.
- David W. Craven, 53 David W. Craven, 53, passed away in Kearney, Mo., on July 22, 2014. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014 in St. Mary Catholic Church, Rushville. Visitation is 2 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Moster Mo
- Aaron Lee Meal, 40 Jan. 27, 1974 - July 22, 2014 Aaron Lee Meal, 40, passed away July 22, 2014. Meal was born in Indianapolis on Jan. 27, 1974 and is the son of Normal Meal and Judy (Harrell) Meal. Aaron loved the outdoors and spending time with his brother and family. He had a great sense of humor
- More Obituaries Headlines