James Leonard Smith, 54, of Rushville, and Cindy Lee Ann Honeycutt, 46, of Indianapolis.
Blake Aaron Nigh, 19, of Arlington, and Kristen Nicole Adkins, 18, of Greensburg.
Beneficial Financial Inc., successor by merger to Beneficial Indiana Inc. dba Beneficial Mortgage Co. vs. Citifiancial Services Inc., David and May Shouse, $93,896.04 judgment plus interest and $1,500 attorney fees.
Eva VanNatta vs. Sara L. Hastings, $2,000 judgment plus interest.
Jeff Brinson vs. Melinda A. Mills, $23 judgment plus interest.
Pierce Howard vs. Melinda A. Mills, $5 judgment plus interest.
In re the marriage of Tamara and Ronald Ward, venue changed to Hancock County.
Collection Associates, LLC vs. Jeremy Arnett, $5,187.60 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lisa A. Edwards, $3,161.77 judgment plus court cost, interest and $332.58 prejudgment interest.
— vs. Donald Farquer, $3,177.50 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Shelvin Hill, $ 2,057.91 judgment plus court cost, interest, $296.74 prejudgment interest and $275 attorney fees.
— vs. Cortney Messer, $775.55 judgment plus court cost, interest, $68 prejudgment interest and $155 attorney fees.
— vs. Alisa Sampson, $489.11 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Ryan Scott, $555.49 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lynnea Welch, $696.30 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Chante and Daniel Wells, $3,364.70 judgment plus court cost and interest.
First Credit Company, Inc. vs. Wendy Bates and Sarah Martz, $1,618.32 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Dustin Berry and Franklin Hensley, $1,762.79 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Alyssa Ellen Jacobs, $1,711.01 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Kyle A. Lauderdale, $2,100.59 judgment plus court cost and interest.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance as subrogee of Gina Seidensticker, vs. Ilene Buchannan, $2,724.75 judgment plus interest.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Joseph Grillo, $832.26 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Joanna Lawson, $2,884.81 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Jeffrey Shepherd, $1,935.69 judgment plus court cost and interest.
LVNV Funding LLC vs. Georgia A. Holmes, $3,813.08 judgment plus interest.
Discover Bank vs. Laura A. Schindler, $1,657.28 judgment plus court cost, interest and $300 attorney fees.
Mainsource Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $38,670.95 judgment plus court cost and interest.
The Bath State Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $69,861.38 judgment plus court cost and interest.
State of Indiana vs. David G. Cline, on misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. William D. Capps, on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and OWI with a controlled substance or its metabolite in the body. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Everett A. Honchell on misdemeanor charges of battery, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— Jesse McMahan on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of .15 percent or greater, OWI endangerment and failure to stop at the scene of a property damage accident. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Bradley S. Wooten, on misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and illegal possession of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Christopher J. Young, on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Justen D. Hoots on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
In re the marriage of William and Carla Stiers, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Dodie and William Burrows, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Audrey Goolsby and Aaron McDaniel, dissolution of marriage decree.
- RCS and Chamber working together for kids The foundation for a new collaboration between Rush County Schools and the Rush County Chamber of Commerce was recently laid at a reception held by the Chamber board of directors for members of the Board of Education. “It didn’t really take long for
- Briefs ObituariesDavid W. Craven, 53Ouida Jaunice Howington, 84Kenneth L. King, 62Aaron Lee Meal, 40Thanks!The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:Bowles Barber ShopFrances MozingoDo you
- July 25 National Hot Fudge Sundae Day Today is National Hot Fudge Sundae Day! A sundae is the perfect treat to enjoy on a summer night. The cold ice cream paired with a warm, chocolate topping is one of the most delicious combinations known to man. Add some nuts, whipped cream, and cherr
- Pope meets Christian sentenced to death for faith ROME (AP) - Pope Francis met privately Thursday with a Sudanese woman who refused to recant her Christian faith in the face of a death sentence, blessing the woman as she cradled her infant born just weeks ago in prison.The Vatican characterized the
- Big Brother Big Sister holds fundraiser Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rush County will be selling mums throughout the month of August.Becker’s Greenhouse of Cambridge City provides the hardy mums annually. Last year, over 1,000 mums were sold.On the last Sunday of August last year, the 1st P
- Steaming toward another successful event The 66th annual Indiana Pioneer Steam Engine Show and Reunion will be held beginning Thursday and continue through Aug. 3 at Caldwell Acres, 3707 South CR 200W.A number of local volunteers and others have been at the location in recent days and weeks
- Plans are underway for Emergency/Disaster and Preparedness Fair Plans are under way for the 2014 Emergency/Disaster and Preparedness Fair to be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 6, 2014 at Riverside Park Amphitheater.“This is an opportunity to help the public to learn how to be better prepared for emergencies and
- West Nile virus confirmed in Rushville The City of Rushville is positive for mosquitoes carrying the West Nile Virus. No human cases have been confirmed at this time. The disease is one of birds, transmitted by mosquitoes, but can also cause illness in humans and horses. All citizens are
- What a trip My wife is planning a very exciting vacation to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. This was a big surprise to me. Not the vacation part, but the 35 years. I thought it was 34. Right now she is on the back porch, the patio table stacked high with
- The Purple Xperience hits Rushville stage RUSHVILLE - The next performance of the 2014 Rushville summer concert series is Minneapolis based The Purple Xperience (featuring two-time Grammy Award winner Matt “Doctor” Fink, former member of Prince and The Revolution) with special guests, The He
- More News Headlines