James Leonard Smith, 54, of Rushville, and Cindy Lee Ann Honeycutt, 46, of Indianapolis.
Blake Aaron Nigh, 19, of Arlington, and Kristen Nicole Adkins, 18, of Greensburg.
Beneficial Financial Inc., successor by merger to Beneficial Indiana Inc. dba Beneficial Mortgage Co. vs. Citifiancial Services Inc., David and May Shouse, $93,896.04 judgment plus interest and $1,500 attorney fees.
Eva VanNatta vs. Sara L. Hastings, $2,000 judgment plus interest.
Jeff Brinson vs. Melinda A. Mills, $23 judgment plus interest.
Pierce Howard vs. Melinda A. Mills, $5 judgment plus interest.
In re the marriage of Tamara and Ronald Ward, venue changed to Hancock County.
Collection Associates, LLC vs. Jeremy Arnett, $5,187.60 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lisa A. Edwards, $3,161.77 judgment plus court cost, interest and $332.58 prejudgment interest.
— vs. Donald Farquer, $3,177.50 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Shelvin Hill, $ 2,057.91 judgment plus court cost, interest, $296.74 prejudgment interest and $275 attorney fees.
— vs. Cortney Messer, $775.55 judgment plus court cost, interest, $68 prejudgment interest and $155 attorney fees.
— vs. Alisa Sampson, $489.11 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Ryan Scott, $555.49 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lynnea Welch, $696.30 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Chante and Daniel Wells, $3,364.70 judgment plus court cost and interest.
First Credit Company, Inc. vs. Wendy Bates and Sarah Martz, $1,618.32 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Dustin Berry and Franklin Hensley, $1,762.79 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Alyssa Ellen Jacobs, $1,711.01 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Kyle A. Lauderdale, $2,100.59 judgment plus court cost and interest.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance as subrogee of Gina Seidensticker, vs. Ilene Buchannan, $2,724.75 judgment plus interest.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Joseph Grillo, $832.26 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Joanna Lawson, $2,884.81 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Jeffrey Shepherd, $1,935.69 judgment plus court cost and interest.
LVNV Funding LLC vs. Georgia A. Holmes, $3,813.08 judgment plus interest.
Discover Bank vs. Laura A. Schindler, $1,657.28 judgment plus court cost, interest and $300 attorney fees.
Mainsource Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $38,670.95 judgment plus court cost and interest.
The Bath State Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $69,861.38 judgment plus court cost and interest.
State of Indiana vs. David G. Cline, on misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. William D. Capps, on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and OWI with a controlled substance or its metabolite in the body. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Everett A. Honchell on misdemeanor charges of battery, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— Jesse McMahan on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of .15 percent or greater, OWI endangerment and failure to stop at the scene of a property damage accident. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Bradley S. Wooten, on misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and illegal possession of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Christopher J. Young, on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Justen D. Hoots on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
In re the marriage of William and Carla Stiers, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Dodie and William Burrows, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Audrey Goolsby and Aaron McDaniel, dissolution of marriage decree.
- West Nile virus confirmed in Rushville The City of Rushville is positive for mosquitoes carrying the West Nile Virus. No human cases have been confirmed at this time. The disease is one of birds, transmitted by mosquitoes, but can also cause illness in humans and horses. All citizens are
- What a trip My wife is planning a very exciting vacation to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. This was a big surprise to me. Not the vacation part, but the 35 years. I thought it was 34. Right now she is on the back porch, the patio table stacked high with
- The Purple Xperience hits Rushville stage RUSHVILLE - The next performance of the 2014 Rushville summer concert series is Minneapolis based The Purple Xperience (featuring two-time Grammy Award winner Matt “Doctor” Fink, former member of Prince and The Revolution) with special guests, The He
- One dead, 50 injured in upstate NY tour bus crash NORTH HUDSON, N.Y. — A teenage girl died and more than 50 people were injured when a Canadian tour bus skidded off Interstate 87, broke through a median guard rail and rolled on its side down a steep embankment in northeastern New York.State Police s
- St. Mary School golf open turns 25 As a means to generate funding for the continued educational efforts of Rush County’s only parochial school, the 25th annual St. Mary School Golf open is rapidly approaching.This year’s event will be held Aug. 9 at Antler Pointe Golf course, 3510 Nor
- Briefs ObituariesJames Lee Meyers, 69Winfred “Win” West, 83Thanks!The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:David SheehanTai MorrellRobert PriddyRCHS Class of 1994 ReunionThe RCHS Class of
- Adventures with Kate: Racing for Riley For those of you who know me, you know that I love to live life and be adventurous. In my opinion, that’s the only way to live. I mean c’mon, you only live once, so you might as well live it up!Last weekend, I had an opportunity to do something I had
- Indiana volunteer flying to Washington State to help with wildfire response INDIANAPOLIS — The American Red Cross is helping people affected by the wildfires in Washington State. Red Cross volunteer and Flora resident Pat Rinehart is scheduled to leave for Washington this afternoon from Indianapolis International Airport to
- Jail population shows decrease in inmate total For the first time in a number of months, Rush County Sheriff Jeff Sherwood reported at a recent county commissioner meeting that the inmate total at the Rush County Jail was the lowest it has been since the first of the year. Currently, 35 individua
- Purdue to offer Vet Camp at Indiana State Fair WEST LAFAYETTE – The Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine is hosting Indiana State Fair Vet Camp Aug. 1-10 at the Indiana State Fair.There will be two sections of the camp. Junior Vet Camp will be from 9 a.m. until noon daily for students
- More News Headlines