James Leonard Smith, 54, of Rushville, and Cindy Lee Ann Honeycutt, 46, of Indianapolis.
Blake Aaron Nigh, 19, of Arlington, and Kristen Nicole Adkins, 18, of Greensburg.
Beneficial Financial Inc., successor by merger to Beneficial Indiana Inc. dba Beneficial Mortgage Co. vs. Citifiancial Services Inc., David and May Shouse, $93,896.04 judgment plus interest and $1,500 attorney fees.
Eva VanNatta vs. Sara L. Hastings, $2,000 judgment plus interest.
Jeff Brinson vs. Melinda A. Mills, $23 judgment plus interest.
Pierce Howard vs. Melinda A. Mills, $5 judgment plus interest.
In re the marriage of Tamara and Ronald Ward, venue changed to Hancock County.
Collection Associates, LLC vs. Jeremy Arnett, $5,187.60 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lisa A. Edwards, $3,161.77 judgment plus court cost, interest and $332.58 prejudgment interest.
— vs. Donald Farquer, $3,177.50 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Shelvin Hill, $ 2,057.91 judgment plus court cost, interest, $296.74 prejudgment interest and $275 attorney fees.
— vs. Cortney Messer, $775.55 judgment plus court cost, interest, $68 prejudgment interest and $155 attorney fees.
— vs. Alisa Sampson, $489.11 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Ryan Scott, $555.49 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lynnea Welch, $696.30 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Chante and Daniel Wells, $3,364.70 judgment plus court cost and interest.
First Credit Company, Inc. vs. Wendy Bates and Sarah Martz, $1,618.32 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Dustin Berry and Franklin Hensley, $1,762.79 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Alyssa Ellen Jacobs, $1,711.01 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Kyle A. Lauderdale, $2,100.59 judgment plus court cost and interest.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance as subrogee of Gina Seidensticker, vs. Ilene Buchannan, $2,724.75 judgment plus interest.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Joseph Grillo, $832.26 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Joanna Lawson, $2,884.81 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Jeffrey Shepherd, $1,935.69 judgment plus court cost and interest.
LVNV Funding LLC vs. Georgia A. Holmes, $3,813.08 judgment plus interest.
Discover Bank vs. Laura A. Schindler, $1,657.28 judgment plus court cost, interest and $300 attorney fees.
Mainsource Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $38,670.95 judgment plus court cost and interest.
The Bath State Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $69,861.38 judgment plus court cost and interest.
State of Indiana vs. David G. Cline, on misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. William D. Capps, on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and OWI with a controlled substance or its metabolite in the body. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Everett A. Honchell on misdemeanor charges of battery, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— Jesse McMahan on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of .15 percent or greater, OWI endangerment and failure to stop at the scene of a property damage accident. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Bradley S. Wooten, on misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and illegal possession of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Christopher J. Young, on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Justen D. Hoots on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
In re the marriage of William and Carla Stiers, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Dodie and William Burrows, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Audrey Goolsby and Aaron McDaniel, dissolution of marriage decree.
- Briefs ObituariesMary Jane Howard, 91Nancy L. Sefton King, 76Verdia Merritt, 82Stella T. Sampson, 93Thanks!The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:Ivan WooleyBettie MohrAssessor newsThe R
- Pendleton author releases debut fantasy novel PENDLETON — In the nationwide release of “The Keeper of Edelyndia,” the first in author Benjamin J. Denen’s trilogy, Orron and Draedon find themselves in a struggle for justice, love and faith. They also realized that they are fighting for what is tr
- Field Day event announced A forestry field day will be held on Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014 in northeastern Rush County. The event will take place at the Forgey tree plantation property located across from the Fairview Cemetery on C.R. 500 N between C.R. 700 and 800 E, Rush Count
- Foggy decision leads to injury accident One motorist’s decision to pass a tractor trailer on a foggy SR 3 Tuesday morning resulted in three vehicles sustaining extensive damage and two of the drivers being transported to Rush Memorial Hospital as a result of their injuries.According to inv
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge sweeping nation Many citizens in Rush County are participating in a challenge that is sweeping the nation.The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has taken over the United States. People of all ages are participating in the challenge which is to help raise awareness and money
- Lions ready to roar into football season The 2014 Rushville Consolidated High School football team officially kicks off the season at 7 p.m. Friday, when the Lions host Milan at Hinshaw Field.This year’s team returns few seniors, a host of underclassmen and boast a new head coach Scott McMu
- Blotter Rushville Police Department8/18/149:55 a.m.: Accident reported in the 300 block of East Sixth Street.4:49 p.m.: Illegal soliciting reported in the 1200 block of Waggoner Street.4:58 p.m.: Battery reported in the 400 block of North Perkins Street.8/19
- Homes for Our Troops to build home in Milroy Homes for Our Troops is going to be building a new specially adapted home for wounded Army SPC Jacob Lyerla in Milroy.The Rush County community is invited to join local community members at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for SPC Lyerla at 11 a.m. on Sep
- Workcamp still accepting applications for repairs The Group Workcamp Foundation is still accepting applications for home repairs for the 2015 summer season.During one week in the summer of 2015, hundreds of teenagers and adults will come to Rush County to perform minor home repairs for the elderly,
- Jury convicts Arlington man of aggravated battery Following a three day trial in the Rush Circuit Court, the jury found William P. Guffey, 44, of Arlington, guilty of aggravated battery, a Class B felony, battery on a law enforcement officer, a Class D felony, resisting law enforcement, a Class D fe
- More News Headlines