James Leonard Smith, 54, of Rushville, and Cindy Lee Ann Honeycutt, 46, of Indianapolis.
Blake Aaron Nigh, 19, of Arlington, and Kristen Nicole Adkins, 18, of Greensburg.
Beneficial Financial Inc., successor by merger to Beneficial Indiana Inc. dba Beneficial Mortgage Co. vs. Citifiancial Services Inc., David and May Shouse, $93,896.04 judgment plus interest and $1,500 attorney fees.
Eva VanNatta vs. Sara L. Hastings, $2,000 judgment plus interest.
Jeff Brinson vs. Melinda A. Mills, $23 judgment plus interest.
Pierce Howard vs. Melinda A. Mills, $5 judgment plus interest.
In re the marriage of Tamara and Ronald Ward, venue changed to Hancock County.
Collection Associates, LLC vs. Jeremy Arnett, $5,187.60 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lisa A. Edwards, $3,161.77 judgment plus court cost, interest and $332.58 prejudgment interest.
— vs. Donald Farquer, $3,177.50 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Shelvin Hill, $ 2,057.91 judgment plus court cost, interest, $296.74 prejudgment interest and $275 attorney fees.
— vs. Cortney Messer, $775.55 judgment plus court cost, interest, $68 prejudgment interest and $155 attorney fees.
— vs. Alisa Sampson, $489.11 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Ryan Scott, $555.49 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Lynnea Welch, $696.30 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Chante and Daniel Wells, $3,364.70 judgment plus court cost and interest.
First Credit Company, Inc. vs. Wendy Bates and Sarah Martz, $1,618.32 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Dustin Berry and Franklin Hensley, $1,762.79 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Alyssa Ellen Jacobs, $1,711.01 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Kyle A. Lauderdale, $2,100.59 judgment plus court cost and interest.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance as subrogee of Gina Seidensticker, vs. Ilene Buchannan, $2,724.75 judgment plus interest.
Midland Funding LLC vs. Joseph Grillo, $832.26 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Joanna Lawson, $2,884.81 judgment plus court cost and interest.
— vs. Jeffrey Shepherd, $1,935.69 judgment plus court cost and interest.
LVNV Funding LLC vs. Georgia A. Holmes, $3,813.08 judgment plus interest.
Discover Bank vs. Laura A. Schindler, $1,657.28 judgment plus court cost, interest and $300 attorney fees.
Mainsource Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $38,670.95 judgment plus court cost and interest.
The Bath State Bank vs. Markus G. and Martha H. Strobl, $69,861.38 judgment plus court cost and interest.
State of Indiana vs. David G. Cline, on misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. William D. Capps, on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and OWI with a controlled substance or its metabolite in the body. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Everett A. Honchell on misdemeanor charges of battery, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— Jesse McMahan on misdemeanor charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of .15 percent or greater, OWI endangerment and failure to stop at the scene of a property damage accident. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Bradley S. Wooten, on misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and illegal possession of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Christopher J. Young, on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
— vs. Justen D. Hoots on a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of marijuana. Guilty by admission of guilt or plea agreement.
In re the marriage of William and Carla Stiers, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Dodie and William Burrows, dissolution of marriage decree.
In re the marriage of Audrey Goolsby and Aaron McDaniel, dissolution of marriage decree.
- Fire causes minor damage at Arlington School A report of fire in the electrical room of Arlington Elementary School shortly before 10 a.m. resulted in multiple departments being dispatched to the school. According to Posey Township Volunteer Fire Chief Jeff Ernstes, the fire was contained to th
- Milroy 5K - Run for the Arts nears Members of the Milroy Zeta Tau Sorority Chapter will host a 5K Run for the Arts in Milroy beginning at 7:30 a.m., April 26. Monies generated from the event will be used to support community projects in the rural town. First place (male/female) finish
- Deer harvest dips in 2013 It looks as if the 2013 season is coming in as the eighth best season for Indiana deer hunters. Statistics show hunters harvested fewer deer in the 2013 season than in each of the previous five seasons. Hearing the annual tally might be sobering news
- Meth makers getting longer sentences Three defendants in unrelated cases of methamphetamine manufacturing pleaded guilty and were sentenced to lengthy terms in prison out of the Rush Superior Court. On Tuesday, March 4, Jason Middleton received an eight-year sentence for manufacturing
- Briefs Obituaries (see A2 & A3) David M. Chandler, 56 Gary Brent Clifford, 69 Janet J. Moore Markley Egielske, 76 Charles Glenn, 71 Helen Catherine (Ball) Hovermale, 88 Bernice E. Hudelson, 86 Thanks! The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons fo
- U.S. 52 INDOT project to start Monday During Tuesday's Rushville City Council meeting, it was announced that a local Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) road improvement project will begin Monday and impact westbound traffic in and around the downtown area on West U.S. 52 until
- Dr. Edwards to conclude presidency in 2014-15 ANDERSON - Dr. James L. Edwards, president of Anderson University, has announced his plans to conclude his presidency by the end of the 2014-15 academic year. His last year of service will mark 25 years of distinguished leadership as president of And
- INFBPW holds district meeting INFBPW (Indiana Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc) District 2 held their Spring District Meeting on March 1 at Occasions in Shelbyville. Barbara Mofield, INFBPW/District 2 Director presided at the meeting. Barbara Mofield gav
- Daylight saving time arrives Rush County residents are reminded to correct their clocks prior to going to bed Saturday by "springing ahead" one hour. Daylight-saving time affords Hoosiers the opportunity to enjoy extended daylight hours during summer months. The idea of changi
Fire reported at Arlington Elementary school
Due to a fire at Arlington Elementary School Wednesday, students were released early. The fire was contained to the maintenance room area and was quickly extinguished. No injuries were reported as a result of the fire. See Friday’s edition of the Rus
- More News Headlines