• Everyone invited to join in the Dream Walk with Partners for Progress and dream about what downtown Rushville could be. Meet at 6 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce to walk with other participants and help dream of new uses for vacant buildings. Rain date July 22. Information: Jason Clemmons at 561-2777.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m., on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics and items. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.
• The Carthage Home Ec group, Homemaker’s on the Go, will have a Yard and Bake Sale during Carthage Community Days at the Carthage Henry Henley Library. The sale will begin at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m. All proceeds will be donated to the Library.
• The Boys and Girls Club of Rush County will be closed Saturday, July 20, through Sunday, July 28, for our annual cleaning. The club will reopen on Monday, July 29.
• The Scott Brooks Memorial Elks vs. Cancer Golf Tournament, 8 a.m., Antler Pointe Golf Club. Registration begins at 7 a.m. All proceeds go to the Elks Cancer Fund to benefit IUPUI Cancer Research Centers. Scramble format with teams of 4. Registration fees $55 per golfer. Awards, door prizes, a 50/50 Raffle, and a free lunch. Entry forms at the Elks Lodge, Antler Point Golf Club, or Horseshoe Bend Golf Course. RSVP by July 19 by calling the Elks Lodge at 765-938-1307. Any business interested in purchasing a hole sponsorship for $25, wishing to make a donation of a door prize, or entering a team may also call the Elks Lodge.
• The RCHS Class of 2003 will be having its 10 year class reunion on Saturday, July 27, 2013 at the Rushville Elks Lodge. The reunion will start at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 prior to the reunion and $20 at the door. Contact Phillip Morgan at email@example.com.