• Rush County Health Department Senior Screening, 9 a.m. to noon, Rush County Courthouse, room 105. This is available to all Rush County seniors at no cost. Information: 932-3103.
• Rush County Health Department Immunization Clinic for children from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. in room 105, Rush County Courthouse. Information: 932-3103.
• Comedians Scott Gregory and Gregory Tornquist perform in a Family Comedy show to help RMH Pediatrics. Show is at the RushShelby Energy Building located at the Rush County Fairgrounds. Tickets $25 adults, $10 kids age 17 and under, and $60 for a family package (includes 2 adults and 2 children). Tickets can be purchased at the RMH Foundation Office (located on the first floor of the hospital) or at MainSource, Wells Fargo, and Citizens State banks in Rushville. Doors open at 5:45 p.m. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with the presentation of the first annual Rush County Youth Volunteer of the Year Award presented by RMH Foundation. The two comedians will follow.
• Big Flatrock Christian Church invites everyone to their annual Pork Chop Supper from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Manilla Fire Department, S.R. 44, Manilla. Tickets $8. The Dorcas Circle II will be selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a garden basket filled with neat garden items.
• Waggener Community Pool in Rushville will be offering swim lessons July 15 to 18 with July 19 as the make-up day and again July 22 to 25 with July 26 as the make-up day. The last day to sign up for lessons is July 12. Call 932-7100. Lessons are $30 per week per child.
• Eagles Ladies Auxiliary Rummage and Bake Sale, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 221 W. First St., Rushville. Rent a table for the sale for $5. Information: Jeanine at 765-570-3176 or Karen at 765-561-7713.
• The community is invited to a sausage & eggs, biscuits & gravy breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m. at Lewisville Masonic Lodge # 72 and Eastern Star # 463. Free will offering.