Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Milroy Psi Ote Summer Reading Program each Tuesday and Thursday 10:30 a.m. to noon, June 9-25, Milroy Elementary School Library.
• Rush County Youth Soccer is looking for students who are interested in playing in the Fall 2013 travel league. Please contact Chris Chastain at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 932-2629 for more information.
• Master Gardners and Friends monthly meeting at Garden Thyme at the Old Schools House, 14520 S.R. 38 E., Noblesville. Program begins at 6:30 p.m. Car pool from the Root Building at Rush County Fairgrounds leaving at 5:15 p.m. Information: 765-561-2572.
• Rush County Health Department Senior Screening from 9 a.m. to noon at the Rush County Health Department, Room 105, Rush County Courthouse, Rushville. This is available to all Rush County senior citizens at no cost. Information: 765-932-3103.
• The public is invited to the Mel Barton Blood Drive from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson East in Rushville. Every donor will receive a gift. Special guest is Phil the Blood Drop. Raise a sleeve in honor of a friend.
• Roots Blower Retirees pitch-in dinner with Local 1118 UAW, 11:30 a.m., Eastside Methodist Church, Connersville. Please bring a filled covered dish. Drinks, plates, etc., provided. Bring a friend. Widows welcome.
• Rush Co. Master Gardeners and Friends will have their July meeting at Garden Thyme at the Old Schoolhouse located at 14520 SR 38 E., Noblesville. Program begins at 6:30 p.m. Owner Kim Porter will do a program on succulents and you are welcome to bring a pot or container and fill it there. (Buy the plants and pay a small fee for potting mix for your container.) Anyone interested in gardening is welcome to join us. We will car pool from the Root Bldg. at the Fairgrounds - leaving at 5:15 p.m. Call Joyce Miller if you have questions 765-561-2572.