• The Rush County Chorale will be presenting the spring concert at the First Presbyterian Church. Performances will be at 7:30 p.m. on April 26 and 2:30 p.m. on April 27.
• Anderson Township Volunteer Fire Department will host a community breakfast from 6:30 to 11 a.m. Saturday at the fire station in Milroy. Free will donation. Carry-outs available and the public is encouraged to attend and support the volunteer fire department.
• Little Flatrock Christian Church will host a salad bar (salads, sandwiches, hot food, desserts and drinks) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 27 at the New Salem Lion’s Club Building. Free will offering will be accepted.
• The Rushville Eagles Lodge #2036 will have nomination of officers at 7 p.m. April 28 at the membership meeting at the Lodge.
• The Rushville PHI chapter of Tri Kappa sorority will host its annual bingo night at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 1 in the RCHS cafeteria. Prizes include Coach, Kate Spade, and Thirty-One bags in addition to returning favorites Longaberger and Vera Bradley. Attendees are invited to donate non-perishable food items in exchange for entries into door prize raffles.
• The Milroy United Methodist Church will hold its semi-annual rummage sale from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, May 2 and from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 3. Saturday is “fill-a-sack” for $2.
• The Manilla School reunion will be held Saturday, May 3 at the Manilla Lion’s Club building. Former students, teachers and staff are welcome to attend. Registration will begin at noon with the meal being served at 1 p.m. The cost is $14. Checks should be made payable to the Manilla Alumni Association and mailed to Teola Carmony, 2007 August Court, Shelbyville, IN 46176 by April 23. Honored classes will be 1944, 1954 and 1964. If you have any questions call Teola Carmony at 317-392-6825 or Avis Brown at 765-663-2561.