Marvin Cox, 67
Larry Dean Maupin, 68
Michael Tungate, 60
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Buck Creek Veterinary Clinic would like to welcome everyone to celebrate the retirement of Carmen Brooks at an Open House from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 23 at the office. Stop in and help us celebrate Carmen’s almost 20 years of veterinary service.
• Please join others in the community to learn more about being a “voice for the child.” The Rush and Shelby CASA program is hosting an informational meeting to learn more about becoming a CASA. the meeting will be held Wednesday, April 23 at 6:30 p.m. at 2777 S. 840 W. (Rush Shelby Energy Bldg. on st rd. 44.) Manilla, IN. 765-544-0067 or 317-392-1212.
• The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 23 at the home of Nancy Kuhn. Norene Wright is the co-hostess and she will give devotions. Evonne Kuhn will present a lesson on “Fraudulent Top Ten.” Roll Call: Have you ever been scammed?
• The Noble Niters will meet at 7 p.m., April 23 at Changing Footprints. Karen Hoeing will be the assistant hostess. Inspiration provided by Judy Meyer and attendees are asked to bring a pair of shoes to donate.
• The CASA organization will have “Comedy for CASA Night” Thursday, April 24 from 6:30-8:30 p.m at the Occasions Banquet Hall in Shelbyville, IN; 415 E. Hendricks St. Featured comedians will be Jeff Bodart, Matt Holt and host will be radio legend Don Stuck. Tickets will be $20.
• At 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 25, Dr. Janette Fishell will present an IU Faculty Organ Recital at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 6045 E. State Street, Columbus. Everyone is cordially invited, admission is free. Dr. Fishell is Professor of Music and Chair of the Organ Department at Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, and is a teacher/recitalist of international standing.