April 13, 2013 – 8 a.m. to noon
Rushville Elementary School West (enter RESW sidewalk)
Parents – please bring the following information with you:
l Enrollment Form on line at http://res.rushville.k12.in.us/ (please fill this out ahead of time)
l Birth Certificate
l Shot records
Hearing screenings will be given by Rush County Schools’ Speech and Language Teachers. Free vision screenings will be given by Dr. Sickbert and Dr. Fenimore. Immunizations will be given my Meridian Health Services. Parents need to bring proof of insurance with them. If insurance is not available or does not cover immunizations, arrangements for free shots will be made.
A Community Fair will be held in the Rushville Elementary East Gym. Community Fair participants are:
Gentle Dentist - Knightstown, RMH, Daisy Scouts, Big Brothers/Sisters, RPD, Emergency Management Services, Harcourt Outlines, RCSD, Rush County Nutritionists, Head Start, RFD, Adult 211 Education, Rushville Public Library and the Exchange Student Program.
A “Block” party will be provided by Purdue University in Conjunction with the Rush County Extension Office. A Health Fair will be provided with information and screenings from Rush Memorial Hospital.
(Age 5 by August 1, 2013)
April 13, 2013 – 8 a.m. to noon
- RCCF announces Cycle II, 2014 Community Grants awarded The Rush County Community Foundation’s most recent grant cycle awarded funds to benefit three deserving community projects. This is the second of three annual cycles in which Rush County non-profit organizations can apply for funding for their projec
- Rodden appears in Indy court, then released INDIANAPOLIS — Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden has spent more than 30 years in law enforcement working to protect the public from criminals, but on Tuesday he was treated as one.Rodden, charged with lying to federal investigators about his relation
- Briefs ObituariesRobert Edward Babbs, 80Buster N. Davis, 76Valerie Jo Hall, 67Robert Lee Johnson, Jr., 61Thanks!The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:Eleanor ArnoldMelissa HunterFree Sc
- Satisfaction: The International Rolling Stones Show RUSHVILLE – The next performance of the 2014 Rushville summer concert series is from Satisfaction: The International Rolling Stones Show with special guest, Dave Muskett. The event is free and will be at 7 p.m. Saturday at Riverside Park Amphitheater
- Whole Foods plans major marketing push NEW YORK (AP) - Whole Foods is getting ready to launch its first national marketing campaign and expand home delivery as it looks to fend off bigger players muscling into the organic and natural foods category.The company, based in Austin, Texas, sai
- Ohio: 2nd fine levied against prison food vendor COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - The state on Wednesday announced a second fine against the private vendor that took over the job of feeding inmates last year as the company defended its operations before a prisons oversight committee.The $130,200 fine against
- Rushville receives Downtown Enhancement Grant Rushville has been graciously approved for a Downtown Enhancement Grant (DEG) funded through the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs. This revitalization project was announced by Lt. Governor Sue Ellspermann last week along with nine other
- Out with the old, in with the new A new school year is upon us once again and is bringing new faces to the board.Along with 13 new teachers and a new administrator, Matt Vance will begin his first school year as Superintendent of Rush County Schools.“There is not going to be a lot of
- Residents getting new trash program Residents’ use of new trash and recycling toters, combined with the city’s garbage trucks being retrofitted with hydraulic tippers, signal improved efficiency and a culture shift in Rushville’s trash and recycling collection program.On the week of Au
- Fast food ambitions in China hurt by safety scares BEIJING (AP) - Already China’s biggest restaurant operator with 4,600 outlets, KFC is pursuing Chinese consumers so avidly it opens two more every day.That dramatic growth comes with a big catch: KFC’s quality control is struggling to keep up.The Lou
- More News Headlines