• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics, interesting programs, and items discussed. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.
• Raleigh School Reunion will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at the Raleigh Community Club in Raleigh. This is for anyone who ever attended Raleigh School. RSVP if you like to 765-645-5410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rushville High School Class of 1964 will be celebrating our 50th class reunion in June and have a few classmates who have not been located. If you have any contact information on David Michael Kalp, Ted Lacy, Byron Thomas, David Stevens, Barbara Moore Scott, Norman Boyer, Connie Carlin, Michael Clifford, Gary Nixon, Jack Swegman or Rose Wilkinson, please email Sherri Griffis at email@example.com.
• Members of the Rushville Consolidated High School graduating class of 1974 are looking for a few classmates to attend this year’s 40th reunion gathering. The event will be held the weekend of June 27,28 and 29. Classmates being sought are: Danny Berry, Missy Becraft Basham, Robert Blevins, Marcia Biehl, John Scott Burge, Scott Brammer, Wesley Crabtree, Bill Denny, Kim Brown Keith, John Jenkins, Roberta Linville, Kenny Long, Joyce Mullins, Calvin R. McDaniel, Cheryl Guthrie, Carla Ruble, Kim Shaver Hood, Jeff Strough, Mary Wilhelm, Rosanna Faye Williams, and Lisa Laken. Anyone with information regarding current contact information for the aforementioned classmates is asked to contact Frank Denzler @ the Rushville Republican (765) 932-2222 x106 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rush County Historical Society announced the Rush County Museum will be open from 2 to 4 p.m. the first Sunday of every month (April through Oct. 5). The Rush County Museum, located at 619 N. Perkins St., is open during the week from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Thursday. For more information, conatct John Wilson at 765-663-2157.