• Alex’s 6th Annual Memorial Ride will take place June 21 with sign up from 10-12 at the Rushville Eagles, bikes will be leaving at noon. The cost is $15 per bike and $5 for an added rider. There will be a dinner, auction and entertainment. All proceeds and donations go to the Alex Workman Memorial Fund, an endowment set up o continually help autistic children in the area. For more information call 765-932-5303.
• On Saturday, June 21, the Hope Spot trailer will be open from 9 a.m. to noon for families to obtain clothing in the St. Paul’s Methodist Church parking lot. In the event of rain, the education building will be open for clothing distribution. Hope Spot is a mission of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church.
• ICE CREAM SOCIAL: Zion United Church of Christ. 7025 E. 100 N. Shelby County. 4:30-7 p.m. Pulled pork meal, home made ice cream, pies and cakes.
• Heart of Rushville Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market is open from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Saturday through Oct. 11. Shop for fruit and veggies, farm fresh eggs, homemade jams and jellies, local honey, homebaked goods, and locally handcrafted items. Market is located on 3rd St., east of Main St. in the downtown Rushville. More information, contact Joyce Miller at 765-561-2572 or the Chamber of Commerce at 765-932-2880.
• 4-H Day at Stagg’s Dairy Treats will be held on Sunday, June 22. Stop by for a delicious meal or refreshing treat and help support Rush County 4-H and kick-off the Rush County Fair.
• The Manna Mission will be serving pulled pork, baked beans, slaw and desserts from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 24 at Main Street Christian Church. If you know of a family that needs a free hot meal, please invite them to join us.
Thanks to the Greenburg’s Aquatic Team for donating all the desserts.