The following is information on the 2014 Baby Show to be held June 25 at the RCHS Laughlin Center.
Wednesday, June 25
10 a.m. - RCHS Laughlin Center
Show Theme: “Princes and Princesses”
Coordinator - Meridian Health Services – Jenny Ford, 765-932-3699
1. One parent or legal guardian of baby must be a Rush County resident.
2. Baby may be entered in only one class.
3. Entry deadline is 10 p.m., Monday, June 23. No late entries. Baby must be pre-registered. NO ENTRIES DAY OF SHOW.
4. Bring birth certificate on the day of show.
5. Babies judged on personality, actions and appearance. Judges decision is final.
6. Baby may be accompanied by only one parent or guardian in the judging area.
7. All children must be supervised at all times.
8. Prizes will be awarded in each class.
A - Boy born 6-01-13 thru 8-31-13
B - Girl born 6-01-13 thru 8-31-13
C - Boy born 9-01-13 thru 11-30-13
D - Girl born 9-01-13 thru 11-30-13
E - Boy born 12-01-13 thru 2-28-14
F - Girl born 12-01-13 thru 2-28-14
G - Boy born 3-01-14 thru 5-31-14
H - Girl born 3-01-14 thru 5-31-14
I - Twins born 6-01-13 thru 5-31-14
Entry deadline - 10:00 pm, Monday, June 23. No late entries and NO entries day of the show. All participants must pre-register. Entry forms will be located at the Extension Office (765-932-5974) at the Root Building from Monday, June 16 through Monday, June 23. Entries can be returned to the Extension Office at the Root Building from Monday, June 16, 8:00 a.m. until 10 p.m., Monday, June 23. Entries may also be obtained and returned to Meridian Health Services, 765-932-3699, at 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, IN, from May 30th until June 23rd, from 8 am until 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.