---- — The Rushville Police Department is currently accepting application for the position of Patrolman. Applications will be accepted until Dec. 6, 2013. Applications must be turned in to the Rushville Police Department no later than 4 p.m. on Dec. 6, 2013. Applications can either be picked up in person from the Rushville Police Department or downloaded from the City of Rushville Website at www.cityofrushville.in.gov.
1) Applicant must be between 21-35 years of age.
2) Applicant must have either a High School Diploma or GED.
3) Applicant must have no previous arrest or active Protection Orders.
4) Applicant must have a clean driving record with a Valid Indiana Driver’s License.
The applicant must successfully complete the following steps prior to being hired:
1) Written and Agility Testing.
2) Thorough Background Investigation.
3) Formal Interview Process.
4) Successful completion of PERF physical and psychological testing.
Questions or comments may be directed to Chief Craig M. Tucker at Rushville Police Department,
270 West 15th Street, Rushville, IN 46173 or by calling 765-932-3907.
— Rushville Repubican