• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Arc of Rush Co. will be holding it’s annual ‘Wheelcheir Bowling’ event at Rushville Bowl. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges while having a good time! Businesses, clubs, families and friends with a team of 4 or 5 are invited to try. Everyone involved will be bowling from a wheelchair! We supply the chairs - you supply the sponsorship (corporate - $125, individual -$25). Free gifts to everyone and door prizes drawn throughout the day. Contact Jan Hornaday 561-3108 or Cindy Sickbert 932-4563 to reserve a bowling time of 1,2,3 or 4 p.m. The Arc of Rush County is an organization dedicated to helping and supporting those in our community with physical and mental challenges.
• Meridian Health Services invites the community to tour their facilities at 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, and meet the medical staff for a ribbon cutting at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will be open from 4 to 6 p.m. for the public to visit. Flue glucose/blood sugar screenings. Meridian Health Services was formerly Family Health Services. Please RSVP by calling 932-3699 no later than Nov. 18.
• Christmas on Main Street Celebration with Santa arriving in Rushville.
• RCP’s Sweet Holiday Throw-Down. Rush County Players is sponsoring a Christmas Dessert Bake off to be held during “Christmas on Main” at 7:30 p.m. Bake your FINEST Holiday dessert and see if you’ve got what it takes to own this throw-down! $10 entry fee to benefit RCP. For an entry form or questions contact Kim Cronin 317-586-3393.
• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.