William Clark Brammer, 56
Ricky L. Byard, 33
Tonya Mae Combs, 50
Bessie Ruth Curtis 88
Gene Norman Johnson, 83
Ruth LaVerne Mitchell, 88
John R. Owen, 89
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Manna Mission will be from 5 to 7 p.m. at Main Street Christian Church. Eat-in and Carry-outs are available. If you have any relatives or members of your churches that cannot attend the free meal, please feel free to get your loved ones a meal and take it to their homes.
• The next meeting of the All Pro Dads at Mays Elementary School is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. Information: Matt Vance via e-mail at VanceM@rushville.k12.in.us
• The Manilla Town and Country Homemakers Club will meet on at 7 p.m. at Zion United Church of Christ, 7025 E 100 N, Shelbyville. Kathy Wright is hostess with Sharon Wooley as co-hostess Donna Kuhn will give devotions. Kathy will lead a lesson on “Who Get’s Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate? Roll Call: Share something from Grandmother. Members should note that this meeting is being held one week later than originally planned.
• Milroy residents have traditionally turned on their porch lights and welcomed Trick or Treaters a day early for Halloween which would be Wednesday evening, Oct. 30.
• Rushville Trick or Treating will be 5 to 9 p.m. Oct. 31.
• Halloween in Milroy. There will be a trunk and treat this year on Oct. 31 for one night only. The Methodist Church and Christian Church are having a Trunk or Treat at the Milroy Christian Church parking lot. Youngsters are welcome to come and pick up treats. The Community Club is having a parade for the children beginning at 6 p.m. from the Milroy United Methodist Church parking lot and proceeding to the Milroy Christian Church. The Trunk or Treating will follow the parade in the Christian Church parking lot.