• Teresa’s Kancer Krushers relay for life team will host a fundraiser breakfast on Nov. 2 from 7 to 11 a.m. at Posey Township Fire Department. The menu will include: pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy. Free will donation.
• Seventh Annual Wine Tasting event and auction for the benefit of the Boys & Girls Club of Rush County beginning at 6 p.m., Nov. 2 at the 201 Building located on Main Street. Rushville. Tickets are $50 and are limited to 120 and are available at the Boys & Girls Club, Sickbert Family Eye Care, Elizabeth’s Keepsakes and the Rushville Pharmacy.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• Holiday Bazaar-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Batesville Primary School on State Highway 46W. Free admission. Sponsored by Beta Sigma Phi sorority. More than 140 booths selling wood crafts, handmade items, seasonal decorations, jewelry, baskets, candles, and more. Check out the popular Cookie Walk for some homemade cookies and enjoy lunch which is prepared and served by the sorority sisters while supplies last. All proceeds go to local charities. Contact Lou Voegele for more info at 812-934-3394. Find/Like us on Facebook: Theta Nu chapter of Beta Sigma Phi sorority.
• Monday, Nov. 4, in cooperation with the Rush County Food Pantry (RCCA), the Gleaners Mobile Food Bank will be bringing a truck load of food to the Main Street Christian Church parking lot, 615 N. Main St., Rushville, for distribution to local residents. The distribution will be made between 4 and 6 p.m. Residents will need to bring their own containers (sacks or boxes) to put their food into. Gleaners Mobile Food Bank returns the first Monday of each month.
• The first Tuesday of every month a free health check is available at Miller’s Merry Manor, 2 to 3 p.m. Blood Pressure, blood sugar and weight checks. Refreshments will be available.