The founders of the CIRCLe Fund met recently to discuss details of the grant making process for this new fund held at the Rush County Community Foundation. If you are interested in being a member of this circle of women working together to improve life in Rush County, you have until Oct. 31, 2013, to join and be a participant in the selection of the inaugural grant recipient. Watch for future information about applying for this exciting grant opportunity and the details about the CIRCLe Fund Spring Gathering event.
Founding member Michelle King said, “Knowing that so many women already have joined and really have a passion for our community is inspiring! We may seem to some as just a small town with a few caring individuals, but we have big dreams and want to see them come to fruition.”
The group is now collecting $500 annual membership contributions. CIRCLe members will be granting 60 percent to an organization voted upon by the membership at their Spring Gathering. The remaining 40 percent will be endowed and continue to grow within the Rush County Community Foundation.
Checks should be made payable and mailed or delivered to Rush County Community Foundation, ATTN: The CIRCLe Fund, 117 N. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173 or may be processed via PayPal at www.rushcountyfoundation.org.
Please direct membership questions to the fund founders: Pam Hoeing 932-5391, Michele King 932-5773, Heather Herdrich Meckes 561-0880, Amy Meyer Ploeger 938-1141, Cindy Taff 932-2872, and Betsy Williams 645-5345.