• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.
• A holiday fair will be held from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 7 in the RCHS cafeteria. Admission is $1 per child (adults free). There will be 13 craft and game booths including the Snack Track (cake walk), bean bag toss, face painting and North Pole fishing. Santa will be there too. The RCHS Jazz Band will provide holiday music. The holiday fair is sponsored by the FCA.
• Walnut Ridge Friends, Carthage, is pleased to host its annual Christmas Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Ercell Beaver Community Center, Carthage. “Sweet Shop” with homemade cookies and candy by the pound; homemade arts and crafts, jams and jellies, and assorted gifts and Christmas decor. Lunch served 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. features BOJO’s pulled pork BBQ and sides. Santa arrives by horse-drawn wagon at 11 a.m. Kids are invited to talk with Santa and adults to take your own photos.
• The Rushville Consolidated High School Choral Department will present their Winter Concert at 7:30 p.m. at the Laughlin Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus featuring all choirs.
• Rushville Church of Christ, 627 W 11th Street, Rushville, invites all to attend a special journey to first century Bethlehem from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. nightly Dec. 13 and14. Come experience a live and interactive outdoor nativity, where we turn our parking lot into the town of Bethlehem as it may have been the night Jesus was born, giving our guests a true experience of that night.
• Rush County Chorale performances Dec. 14 and Dec. 15 at Center Christian Church and the Rushville Presbyterian Church. No ticket sales. Details to be announced.