Drainage Board special meeting
The Wm. Springer Open Drain Drainage Board will have a special meeting at 8:30 a.m. Monday in the Rush County Surveyor’s office. The purpose for this meeting is to set a date to receive bids for the maintenance project on this drain.
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• RCP’s annual ‘kids only’ show Christmas in the Land of Oz at 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, and Saturday, Dec. 7 and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8., at the Root Building at the 4-H Rush County Fairgrounds. Admission: $10 per adult, $5 per student. Discounted tickets are available through membership levels and the membership drive is currently underway.
• Elementary School age student dance from 6-8 p.m. at the Boys and Girls Club of Rush County. $3 per person. D.J. Kevin Green. Proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Club.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 426 N. Morgan St., Rushville, will host Women of Faith Christmas on Dec. 6. Refreshments will be at 7 p.m. with the program at 8 p.m. The evening will feather Max Lucado, Sheila Walsh, Lisa Harper and musical guest Francesca Battistelli. Tickets are $5 (advance ticket sales only - limited seating). Please bring a non-perishable food item for the food pantry (RCCA). Proceeds from the event will benefit RCCA. For information on tickets, contact St. Paul’s UMC at 765-932-3777.
• The Boys & Girls Club of Rush County will host a dance from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6. The dance is for elementary school students only and the cost is $3. DJ Kevin Green will provide the entertainment with proceeds going to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Rush County.