Dennis M. Carpenter, 59
Paul Gallimore, 95
Dick Reed, 91
Mary B. Woodward, 96
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Rush County 4H Dog Club will hold an enrollment meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Livestock Pavillion at the Rush County Fairgrounds. No dogs please. Information: 561-5880. Anyone interested in participating is welcome to attend. Open to all ages from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
• Milroy PTO Annual Fall Festival from 5-8 p.m. at Milroy Elementary. Chili supper, dine in or carry out, silent auction, vendor booths, children’s games and raffle items. Dinner and raffle tickets call 629-2323 or available at the door. Proceeds help with field trips, new playground equipment and other school activities.
• Elementary School age student dance from 6-8 p.m. at the Boys and Girls Club of Rush County. $3 per person. D.J. Kevin Green. Proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Club.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.
• DAR meeting will be at noon on Oct. 12 at the Main Street Christian Church. Hostesses for the luncheon meeting will be the officers.
• Rushville Eagles will host a breakfast from 6 to 10 a.m. Sausage gravy, Biscuits, eggs, hash browns, milk, juice and coffee. Free will donations. Open to the public.
• Rushville Eagle Riders will sponsor a Benefit in memory of Rita Hornaday. The benefit will help the family with funeral expenses.