• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 26 at 227 E. 3rd Street. Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.
• The April get-together of the Carthage school friends will be from noon to 3 p.m. April 26 at the Greenfield Ponderosa. Bring old pictures and other memorabilia to share. Please let Hester Shelby know if you can attend at 317-513-2438.
• Rushville Eagle’s Breakfast will be from 7 to 11 a.m., Saturday, April 26. It is open to the public (come to back door entrance) and free will donations will be accepted. They will serve sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, hash browns, juice, milk and coffee. For free town deliveries, call 765-309-5435.
• The Rush County Chorale will be presenting the spring concert at the First Presbyterian Church. Performances will be at 7:30 p.m. on April 26 and 2:30 p.m. on April 27.
• Little Flatrock Christian Church will host a salad bar (salads, sandwiches, hot food, desserts and drinks) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 27 at the New Salem Lion’s Club Building. Free will offering will be accepted.
• The Rush County Museum will be open from 2 to 4 p.m. the first Sunday of every month (through Oct. 5). The Rush County Museum, located at 619 N. Perkins St., is open during the week from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Thursday. For more information, conatct John Wilson at 765-663-2157.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics, interesting programs, and items discussed. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.