• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Rush County Senior Center. This is available to all Rush County senior citizens at no cost. Information: 932-3103.
• In response to numerous requests, the Economic & Community Development Corporation and the Rush County Chamber of Commerce have partnered with the East Central Small Business Development Center to offer “Social Media 101 – Where Do I Start?” Space is limited so register soon for this event that will be held from 8 a.m. to noon Nov. 14, at the Chamber office, 315 N. Main. Cost is $30 per person; $25 if ECDC or Chamber member. To register, go to: http://isbdc.ecenterdirect.com/Conferences.action. If questions, call the ECDC office at 938-3232.
• All local 1118 UAW retiree pitch in dinner at 11:30 a.m. at the Eastside Methodist Church in Connersville. Please bring a covered dish to share. Drinks and plates provided. Come alone or bring spouse/friend. Widows are welcome.
• The Three Musketeers will open to audiences in November with tickets now available. Show dates and times are 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15 and Saturday, Nov. 16 and 2 p.m. Sunday Nov. 17. Tickets are $7 each with reserved seating in the Laughline Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus. Tickets may be purchased from any cast member or by e-mailing Jennie Tague at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at RCHS at 932-3901 ext. 258.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Arc of Rush Co. will be holding it’s annual ‘Wheelcheir Bowling’ event at Rushville Bowl. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges while having a good time! Businesses, clubs, families and friends with a team of 4 or 5 are invited to try. Everyone involved will be bowling from a wheelchair! We supply the chairs - you supply the sponsorship (corporate - $125, individual -$25). Free gifts to everyone and door prizes drawn throughout the day. Contact Jan Hornaday 561-3108 or Cindy Sickbert 932-4563 to reserve a bowling time of 1,2,3 or 4 p.m. The Arc of Rush County is an organization dedicated to helping and supporting those in our community with physical and mental challenges.