• All local 1118 UAW retiree pitch in dinner at 11:30 a.m. at the Eastside Methodist Church in Connersville. Please bring a covered dish to share. Drinks and plates provided. Come alone or bring spouse/friend. Widows are welcome.
• The Three Musketeers will open to audiences in November with tickets now available. Show dates and times are 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15 and Saturday, Nov. 16 and 2 p.m. Sunday Nov. 17. Tickets are $7 each with reserved seating in the Laughline Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus. Tickets may be purchased from any cast member or by e-mailing Jennie Tague at email@example.com or by calling her at RCHS at 932-3901 ext. 258.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Arc of Rush Co. will be holding it’s annual ‘Wheelcheir Bowling’ event at Rushville Bowl. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges while having a good time! Businesses, clubs, families and friends with a team of 4 or 5 are invited to try. Everyone involved will be bowling from a wheelchair! We supply the chairs - you supply the sponsorship (corporate - $125, individual -$25). Free gifts to everyone and door prizes drawn throughout the day. Contact Jan Hornaday 561-3108 or Cindy Sickbert 932-4563 to reserve a bowling time of 1,2,3 or 4 p.m. The Arc of Rush County is an organization dedicated to helping and supporting those in our community with physical and mental challenges.
• Meridian Health Services invites the community to tour their facilities at 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, and meet the medical staff for a ribbon cutting at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will be open from 4 to 6 p.m. for the public to visit. Flue glucose/blood sugar screenings. Meridian Health Services was formerly Family Health Services. Please RSVP by calling 932-3699 no later than Nov. 18.