Some valuable tips for safeguarding yourself and personal belongings:
- Lock your vehicle, make sure your windows and sun roof is closed when exiting the vehicle.
- Do not hide a second set of keys in or on your vehicle (thieves know all the hiding places).
- Don’t leave valuable items in plain sight.
- Park in well-lit areas if shopping after dark.
- Never leave the engine running when the vehicle is unattended.
- If your vehicle has an alarm or other anti-theft device, use it.
- Drop a business card, address label or other information inside the door of your vehicle in the event it is reported missing this measure will identify you and where the vehicle was titled and registered.
Contact: Frank Denzler @ 765.932.2222 x106