• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Manna Mission will be from 5 to 7 p.m. at Main Street Christian Church. Eat-in and Carry-outs are available. If you have any relatives or members of your churches that cannot attend the free meal, please feel free to get your loved ones a meal and take it to their homes.
• The next meeting of the All Pro Dads at Mays Elementary School is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. Information: Matt Vance via e-mail at VanceM@rushville.k12.in.us
• The Manilla Town and Country Homemakers Club will meet on at 7 p.m. at Zion United Church of Christ, 7025 E 100 N, Shelbyville. Kathy Wright is hostess with Sharon Wooley as co-hostess Donna Kuhn will give devotions. Kathy will lead a lesson on “Who Get’s Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate? Roll Call: Share something from Grandmother. Members should note that this meeting is being held one week later than originally planned.
• Halloween in Milroy. There will be a trunk and treat this year on Oct. 31 for one night only. The Methodist Church and Christian Church are having a Trunk or Treat at the Christian Church parking lot. Trick and treat’s can come there and pick up treats. The Community Club is having a parade from the Methodist Church parking lot to the Christian Church parking lot.
• Trunk or Treat from 6 to 8 p.m. at First Church of God, 1200 W Hwy 52, Rushville. There will be treats, games, prizes and lots of fun as well as free drinks and popcorn for all that attend.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.