Richard D. “Dick” Clair, 83
Charlotte Ann Dalrymple Hood, 68
Russell “Jerry” Masters, 87
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Rush County Schools Fall Break, Monday, Oct. 21 to Oct. 25.
• Noble Niters will meet at 7 p.m. at New Salem United Methodist Church. Dianna Allen will be hostess with Pam Brock as assistant hostess. The lesson is, “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?” Leader is Dixie Meyer. Roll call response is Halloween dress up. Inspiration given by Dixie Meyer.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• A free Haunted Trail and Hayrides will begin at 7:30 p.m. Saturday Oct. 26 at the Rushville Riverside Park Amphitheater. The 12th annual Halloween Costume Parade will begin with sign-ups at 4 p.m, the parade at 5 p.m. and judging for all ages, including adults at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday Oct. 26 at the Riverside Park Amphitheater. In case of raid, meet at the Livestock Pavilion at the Rush County Fairgrounds.
• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.
• Fall Craft Fair at First Church of God, 1200 W Hwy 52, Rushville. Homemade crafts, jewelry, candles, baked good and more. This event will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the church gymnasium. For more information call 932-5138.
• Rushville Eagles will be hosting a Halloween Costume Party and Big Poppy Band starting at 8 p.m. Public invited. Must be 18 and over.