Sandra Bedel, 68
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Charles and Tammy Saunders
North of Flatrock River: Put heavy trash out this week. Pick up will be Sept. 23 to 27.
South of Flatrock River: Put heavy trash out the week of Sept. 22 to 29. Pick up will be Sept. 30 to Oct. 4.
Items excluded are tires, air-conditioners and refrigerators. Those items may be dropped off at the City Dump for a small fee.
The City Dump will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 23 to Oct. 4 if you would like to dispose of your own heavy trash at no charge.
If you have any questions call the Street Department at 932-2575.
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• RushFest schedule for the weekend in today’s edition of the Rushville Republica.
• Rushville Lions Homecoming Football game at the RCHS Lions Stadium at 7 p.m.
• Wesley United Methodist Church Barbeque will be from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the corner of 8th Street and Fort Wayne Road. Big Willy’s cooking ribs.
• Jane Smiley CPA, Inc. is hosting a food drive for the Rush County Food Pantry at our office located at 640 E. 11th Street, Rushville from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 20 as a 20th Anniversary celebration of our firm and Indiana CPA Day of Service. Please bring non-perishable food or a monetary donation. A free, outdoor lunch will be provided compliments of Jane Smiley CPA, Inc.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Heavy Trash Pick Up week. North of the Flatrock River please put your “Heavy Trash” out the week of Sept. 15 through Sept. 22. Pick up will be the following week, Sept. 23 through 27.