James R. Bayless, 87
Mary Jo (Lakin) Hariton, 67
Dennis E. Mahan, 66
Mike W. Miller, 54
Thomas Jefferson Rayford, 89
Charles Dale Simpkins, 94
Ethel M. Swigart, 88
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Meridian Health Services invites the community to tour their facilities at 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, and meet the medical staff for a ribbon cutting at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will be open from 4 to 6 p.m. for the public to visit. Flue glucose/blood sugar screenings. Meridian Health Services was formerly Family Health Services. Please RSVP by calling 932-3699 no later than Nov. 18.
• Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will meet at 7 p.m. at the home of Evonne Kuhn. Lori Kuhn will serve as co-hostess. Marilyn White will give devotions. Roll Call: What do you collect? A program on “Marbles” will be given by special guest, Linda Adkins. Members are reminded to bring monetary donations for food pantry.
• The Noble Niters will meet at 7 p.m. Nov. 20 at Dixie Meyer with Beth Barnes as the hostess. The title of the lesson is Personal Safety and You. Marlene Fudge will be the leader. The roll call response is “name something you are thankful for.” Bring a can good.
• London, Paris and Rome are the destinations for a 2015 spring break trip headed up by RCHS teachers Keith Perin, Jennie Tague and Meagan Hearne. An informational meeting will be held at RCHS at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 in room 120, just inside the main entrance. For more information, please attend the meeting or call (765) 932-3901 and leave a message for one of the sponsoring teachers.
• Christmas on Main Street Celebration with Santa arriving in Rushville.