• There will be a Shooting for the Stars Euchre Tournament on Saturday, March 29 at the Rush County Players Building, 306 N. Main St., Rushville. Doors open at 5 p.m. with the tournament starting at 6 p.m. A live auction will be at 8 p.m. Consessions will be available. Entry fee is $5 to play cards and winners will receive non-cash prizes. Proceeds go to help Alisha Markley and her basketball endeavors.
• The Manilla Cemetery Association will hold a meeting at 7 p.m. on March 31 at the Manilla Fire Station.
• The special presentation on firearm safety for home and personal defense will be repeated at 6 p.m. Monday, March 31 in the Assembly Room of the Rush County Courthouse. Free and open to the public.
• The Cub and Boy Scouts pack and troop 33 will host a fish fry at The Knights of Columbus Friday, April 4 from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Cost per meal is $8.50 for adults and kids ten and under $6.00. Menu will include fried fish, au gratin potatoes, applesauce, french fries, green beans, homemade desserts, tea, lemonade and coffee. Their goal is to raise money for camping fees and supplies. Tickets are available from any scout or by calling 765-932-2378. Dine in or carry out will be available.
• Faith Community Church, Manilla, will host a Ham and Bean Supper to benefit disabled veterans from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, April 4. Tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for children under 10 years of age. There will be a cakewalk at 7 p.m. and a silent auction. Light Ministries will perform. For more information, call Mary Justice at 765-663-2673.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening on Wednesday, April 9 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Rush County Senior Center. The screening includes weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, hemoglobin and blood sugar. Also, health education will be included during the screening program. Referrals to private physicians will be made when needed. This is available to all Rush County senior citizens at no cost. Any questions may be directed to 765-932-3103.