• Manilla Lions Club is hosting a pancake, sausage, biscuit and gravy breakfast from 6:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 8 at their community building located at 2877 S 950 W, Manilla (off State Road 44). Adults $5; children 12 and under $3.
• The Richland Farmers & Farmerettes 4-H Club will be having their annual hog roast from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the New Salem Lions Club. Meal includes: Roast hog, baked beans, slaw, potato chips, bread and butter, homemade desserts. Eat in and carry out is available. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
• The Elks will host a breakfast buffet (all-you-can-eat) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday. Cost is $9.95 and includes a drink.
• The Livestock Producer Meeting will be held at 6 p.m., March 11 at the Root Building at the Rush County Fairgrounds. Make reservations by Friday by calling the Rush County Extension Office at 765-932-5974 or Jackman Animal Clinic at 765-629-2134.
• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will gather at 7:25 on Tuesday, March 11, at their All Pro Dads Day monthly breakfast meeting. For more information on the Mays chapter contact Matt Vance at email@example.com.
• The partnership of East Central Small Business Development Center, the Rush County ECDC and Rush County Chamber of Commerce is presenting a Launch Your Own Business workshop March 12. The workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 12, at River Point Office Suites. Call the ECDC at 765-938-3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold a Senior Screening from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on March 12 at the Rush County Senior Center. For more information, contact the Rush County Health Department at 765-932-3103.
• The Rush County PARP meeting will be at 10 a.m. March 12 in the Root Building at the Rush County Fairgrounds. Required reservations may be made by calling Rush County Extension Office at 765-932-5974 by March 10 or by emailing email@example.com.