The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will have a dinner meeting at 6 p.m. on Wed., Feb. 26 at the Cow Palace in Shelbyville. Marjorie Carmony will be the hostess. Doris Drake will give devotions. Roll Call: Name a favorite recipe. Sharon Wooley will give a program on “Recipe Makeover.”
• The Rushville High School Class of 1964 will be celebrating our 50th class reunion in June and have a few classmates who have not been located. If you have any contact information on David Michael Kalp, Ted Lacy, Byron Thomas, David Stevens, Barbara Moore Scott, Norman Boyer, Connie Carlin, Michael Clifford, Gary Nixon, Jack Swegman or Rose Wilkinson, please email Sherri Griffis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics, interesting programs, and items discussed. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
If you know a ‘64 graduate that has not received information on our upcoming get together, please use the same email to let us know.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• The community food pantry, 109 East Third Street, Rushville is open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. Bring photo ID. Donations welcomed.
• In cooperation with the Rush County Food Pantry (RCCA), the Gleaners Mobile Food Bank will be bringing a truck load of food to the Main Street Christian Church parking lot, 615 N. Main St., Rushville, on the first Monday of each month for distribution to local residents.