Elmer J. Kline, 88
Carl E. Purcell, 95
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
Read Congressman Luke Messer’s thoughts on the continuing negotiations with Iran on its nuclear weapons program. Visit our website at www.rushvillerepublican.com.
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Rushville Church of Christ, 627 W 11th Street, Rushville, invites all to attend a special journey to first century Bethlehem from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. nightly Dec. 13 and14. Come experience a live and interactive outdoor nativity, where we turn our parking lot into the town of Bethlehem as it may have been the night Jesus was born, giving our guests a true experience of that night.
• Rush County Chorale performances Dec. 14 and Dec. 15 at Center Christian Church and the Rushville Presbyterian Church. No ticket sales. Details to be announced.
• The Rushville Eagle’s will host a Breakfast with Santa from 7 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 14. Santa will be in attendance from 8 to 10 a.m. Public is invited with a free will donation being collected. In town deliveries available by calling 765-309-5984.
• The Boys & Girls Club of Rush County will be closed Saturday, Dec. 14, for the annual Christmas parties. The party for the boys starts at 9 a.m. and should be over by 11 a.m. The party for the girls starts at noon and should be over by 2 p.m. Both parties are for youth ages 5-19 and the kids do not have to be a member of the Boys & Girls Club to come and enjoy themselves at our parties. If there are any questions, contact William Walker at 932-2765.
• Rush County Heritage will be hosting its annual Christmas Pitch-in Dinner on Wed., Dec. 18 beginning at 5 p.m. at Big Flatrock Christian Church located at 4782 W 650 S, east of Gowdy. Meat, drinks and table service will be furnished. Dress casual and bring covered dish and/or deserts. Entertainment by Carolyn Cleland on the harp accompanied by Marsh Davis on the tuba. Everyone is invited. Call 765-629-2892 for more information.