• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will meet at 7:25 a.m. on Feb. 18 for their monthly breakfast meeting. For more information, contact Matt Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public Saturday, Feb. 22 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at 227 E. 3rd Street.
Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.
• The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will have a dinner meeting at 6 p.m. on Wed., Feb. 26 at the Cow Palace in Shelbyville. Marjorie Carmony will be the hostess. Doris Drake will give devotions. Roll Call: Name a favorite recipe. Sharon Wooley will give a program on “Recipe Makeover.”
• St. Paul’s United Methodist Church: Learn about lasting love and overcoming life’s obstacles together by attending the Uncommon Marriage Simulcast on Saturday, March 1, at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church located at the corner of 5th & Morgan Street, Rushville. Bring your coffee and enjoy this presentation by Tony and Lauren Dungy. Coffee and doughnuts will be provided in the church basement beginning at 9 a.m. with the simulcast to start at 10 a.m. A donation of $10 per couple to cover costs will be appreciated. Call 932-3777 by Feb. 20 if child care is needed.
• The Homer Christian Union Church youth group will host its annual chili supper fundraiser from 5 to 7:30 p.m. on March 15. Chili, hot dogs, dessert and beverage will be available. A free will offering will be accepted and carryout is available.
• At 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 11, Dr. Janette Fishell will present an IU Faculty Organ Recital at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 6045 E. State Street, Columbus. Everyone is cordially invited, admission is free. Dr. Fishell is Professor of Music and Chair of the Organ Department at Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, and is a teacher/recitalist of international standing.