• The Rushville American Legion Post 150 will be hosting an all you can eat Spaghetti Supper from 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 14, 2014 at the Post. Tickets are $7 for adults and $3.50 for children 10-and-under. Entertainment for the evening will be Karaoke.
• The Knights of Columbus will hold a Valentine’s Dinner/Dance from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and the dance from 8 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be spaghetti, salad, french bread and wine. A wine tasting be be available as well. Tickets are $30 a couple or $20 single. All proceeds go to the Gibault School for Boys. For more information, call 765-561-0399.
• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will meet at 7:25 a.m. on Feb. 18 for their monthly breakfast meeting. For more information, contact Matt Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public Saturday, Feb. 22 from 5-7:30 p.m. at 227 E 3rd Street.
Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.
The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will have a dinner meeting at 6 p.m. on Wed., Feb. 26 at the Cow Palace in Shelbyville. Marjorie Carmony will be the hostess. Doris Drake will give devotions. Roll Call: Name a favorite recipe. Sharon Wooley will give a program on “Recipe Makeover.”
• The Rushville High School Class of 1964 will be celebrating our 50th class reunion in June and have a few classmates who have not been located. If you have any contact information on David Michael Kalp, Ted Lacy, Byron Thomas, David Stevens, Barbara Moore Scott, Norman Boyer, Connie Carlin, Michael Clifford, Gary Nixon, Jack Swegman or Rose Wilkinson, please email Sherri Griffis at email@example.com.