• Open House at Benjamin Rush Middle School will be from 6 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 21. You’ll have a chance to follow your child’s schedule to meet their teachers. Also, you can visit a Book Fair in the Media Center during Open House. Refreshments will be served in the cafeteria.
• Cub Scout Pack 27 invites all boys in first through the fifth grades and their parents to Rushville Elementary Schools Cafeteria at 6 p.m. Registration fees collected. Assistance available. Information: Sharon Armstrong at 765-561-9247 or email@example.com
• Need Shoes? Come to Changing Footprints Warehouse from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday at 310 Julian St., Rushville. If you have shoes to donate, they can be dropped off during these hours also. Contact: 317-296-3627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Concert - Who’s Bad (The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band) free concert at Rushville Riverside Park Amphitheater.
• Rush County Community Foundation Annual Chicken Fry with homemade desserts from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Rushville Knights of Columbus, 227 E. Third St., Rushville. Tickets: Adults $10. Children under 12, $6. Carryout all white meat meal $1 extra. Carryouts available. Pre-sale tickets available at the Foundation office and from Foundation Board and Committee members. Proceeds benefit the Rush County Community Foundation. 765-932-2277.
• Brian’s Cause, 9 a.m. Walk at Rush Memorial Hospital. Registration at 8 a.m.
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Manna Mission will befrom 5 to 7 p.m. at Main Street Christian Church. Eat-in and Carry-outs are available. If you have any relatives or members of your churches that cannot attend the free meal, please feel free to get your loved ones a meal and take it to their homes.