Rushville Republican

February 12, 2013

Irate at IRS

Rushville Republican

RUSHVILLE — Dear Editor:

My in-laws, Rush County residents, have trouble each year getting tax forms since they have no Internet service. Come on, IRS! You charge people a high tax rate and don’t provide the forms they need? How about this? Send me the forms I need, THEN I’ll pay my taxes!

Tom Woodward