The Christmas Gift Lift Committee of Mental Health America in Rush County would like to thank the many volunteers who helped make the 2012 Gift Lift a success.
With the kind generosity of many, many people, we were able to furnish gifts to some of the residents at Flatrock River Lodge and Miller’s Merry Manor and several other individual families.
We would especially like to thank the Rush County Extension Office for all of their help, those who volunteered to shop, wrap and deliver the many gifts and everyone who took tags from the tree or who made donations. We greatly appreciate everyone’s help.
We are so grateful that we live in a community where so many are willing to give to others.
Thanks again, Rush County.
Rita Emsweller, Jana Dosey, Lil Miller and Pat Springman
Mental Health America in Rush County Gift Lift Committee
- Letters to the Editor
- Letter to the Editor Thank youDear Editor,My sister and I wish to offer our most sincere and grateful thanks to those family and friends who’s kindness and thoughtfulness donated to the Alzheimer’s Association and sent cards in honor and memory of our Mother: Sarah Lou M
- Letter to Editor Thanks to Staggs Dairy TreatsDear Editor,We want to take this opportunity to thank Stagg’s Dairy Treats for their ongoing support to the Rush County Community Foundation. Each year, the Stagg’s family and staff voluntarily dedicate 10% of their proce
- Letter to Editor Thanks to RMHDear Editor,Several weeks ago I suffered the symptoms of a stroke while traveling. I called my family doctor’s office, to be sure someone could see me upon my arrival. Immediately I was advised to go to the nearest hospital emergency roo
- Letter to the Editor Thank youDear Editor,I would like to thank the Mays-Raleigh Fire Dept., Rush Memorial Hospital and ambulance service, St. Vincent Rehab Unit for their excellent service. Also I want to thank Rev. Gries, my wife who stayed at my side for 18 long days
Letters to the Editor
Thank youDear Editor,The family of Earl Reynolds would like to express their sincere appreciation for all the prayers, cards, flowers, donations, food and assistance. We thank you for all your kindness to help us through the very difficult time of lo
- Letter to Editor No excuses for Milroy crashesDear Editor,With consternation and disbelief, I read of yet another crash at the intersection of SR 3 and SR 244 at the west edge of Milroy.There could not be a more clear, seemingly safe, intersection anywhere in the wor
- Letter to the Editor Thank youDear Editor,The Bacon family would like to thank friends and family who gave flowers, thoughts and prayers during the passing of Bille last month. Don Bacon and his family appreciate all that was done during a great time of need. Thank you s
- Letter to the Editor Thank youDear Editor, We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who attended the annual Rush County Community Foundation Day at Stagg’s Dairy Treats and Restaurant on Sunday, May 4. Without the continued support of the Rush County community
- Letters to the editor Thank you Dear Editor, We at Flatrock River Lodge would like to thank everyone for making the 2014 Area 9 Senior Games a great success. A special thanks to Amanda Capps, activities director; Vicki Williams, dietary manager; our staff; volunteers; May
- Letters to the editor Thank you Dear Editor, We would like to thank everyone for all their help and kindness during my husband and our father's illness and death. Especially, Flatrock River Lodge, Decatur County Hospice, the Arlington Church, Mosters and Darrell Cooper of
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines