- Citizens State Bank helps in fight against breast cancer It was a sea of pink during the month of October at Citizens State Bank! Employees put their blue jeans on and joined together with Lee National Denim Days to raise more than $3,000 in support of breast cancer awareness. It was "Casual Frid
- Immunization clinic for kids Thursday The Rush County Health Department will conduct its next Immunization Clinic for children from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7, in Room 105 at the Rush County Courthouse. Immunizations available are Diptheria, Tetanus, Whoop
- Victory Lane Children's Rehab correction In the Healthcare Directory 2013-2014, Victory Lane Children's Rehab at 2021 S. Memorial Drive, New Castle, IN 765-524-3415, should have been included in the Physical Therapy Category.
- Relay for Life Kick Off Saturday Relay For Life of Rush County Kick Off party on from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 2, in City Council Chambers, 270 W. 15th Street, Rushville. The theme this year will be "Hats Off to Hope." For more information people may contact: Lesley Wrig
- Hospital News Rush Memorial Hospital Admissions Anna Graham, Glenwood Discharges Lottie Henderson, Rushville Wanetta Keal, Rushville
- RMH "Never Lose Hope" a success By now most people are aware that one in eight women has a chance of developing breast cancer. It's time to change those numbers. Rush Memorial Hospital in conjunction with the Susan G. Komen grant and corporate sponsor Kroger, hosted the "
- Arc Wheelchair Bowling seeking participants The Arc of Rush County will be holding it's annual 'Wheelcheir Bowling' event at Rushville Bowl on Sunday, Nov. 17. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges whil
- Hospital News Rush Memorial Hospital Admissions James T. Holmes, Rushville Pauline Swinford, Rushville Lottie Henderson, Rushville Discharges Pauline Swinford, Rushville Laura Brown, Rushville Jerry Haynes, Jr., Rushville James T. Holmes, Rushville Body
- Open enrollment underway for Medicare Part D in Indiana INDIANAPOLIS - Hoosiers with Medicare Part D or an Advantage Plan are being urged to take a fresh look at their coverage, as the yearly open enrollment is now underway. According to Seth Boffeli, an AARP spokesman, during the enrollment per
Southeastern Indiana Independent Living Center offers new program
Southeastern Indiana Independent Living Center is pleased to announce a new program offering services in this area. SIILC's newest program provides services designed to help individuals remain living at home for as long as they can. SIILC's
- More Health Headlines