- Jason Aldean headlines Indy 500 pre-race concert INDIANAPOLIS -- "Firestone Presents Jason Aldean at the Indy 500," starring country music's hottest entertainer, will take place Saturday, May 24 on the new Turn 4 infield stage at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The inaugural Legends Day concert wi
Movie preview: “The LEGO Movie”
Plot: Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average Lego minifigure is mistakenly identified as the world’s most extraordinary person and the key to saving the planet.
Movie preview: “The Monuments Men”
Plot: As the Third Reich begins to topple, the German army receives orders to destroy every work of art in their possession. Determined to prevent 1,000 years of culture from going up in flames, American president FDR assembles an unlikely World War II platoon.
Movie preview: “Vampire Academy”
Plot: Based on the book series, Rose is a Dhampir, a half-human/half-vampire, who is training to be a guardian at St Vladimir’s Academy along with many others like her.
- Fun factor hits all-time high at Ford 60th Annual Indianapolis Boat, Sport and Travel Show INDIANAPOLIS - The Ford 60th Annual Indianapolis Boat, Sport and Travel Show has been serving up heaping helpings of quality, family recreation and entertainment for the past 60 years. "Our company started as a family business and it still is today,"
- Book review: "Things I've Learned from Dying: A Book about Life" Just one more bedtime story. You wanted that as a child because you've always been someone who hates endings (one more for the road). Everyone knows you never get out the door on time (let me just look again). Coat on, hat on, and you start another s
Movie preview: “Labor Day”
Plot: On a back-to-school shopping trip, depressed single mom Adele and her son Henry offer a wounded, fearsome man a ride and a place to hide out.
Movie preview: “That Awkward Moment”
Plot: Three best friends find themselves where we’ve all been — at that confusing moment in every dating relationship when you have to decide “So...where is this going?”
- Book Review: 'The Dogs and I: True Tails from the Mississippi' by Kenny Salwey The whole world is your living room. That's how it feels sometimes because you don't know any better place for relaxing than the outdoors. With a shady tree as your easy chair, birdsong as your music, and your dog nearby, you could be outside 24/7. Y
- Cats pounces onto the Beef & Boards stage INDIANAPOLIS - The seven-time Tony Award winning Cats pounces onto the Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre stage as the first musical in its 2014 Season. Andrew Lloyd Webber's playful production is the second-longest running show in Broadway history, and is
- More Entertainment Headlines