Movie preview: “Tammy”
Plot: After losing her fast food job and learning that her husband has been unfaithful, a woman hits the road with her profane, hard-drinking grandmother.
Movie preview: “Earth To Echo”
Plot: Three young friends come to the aid of a mysterious visitor from a distant planet in this sci-fi adventure.
- Book review: 'The Lost Art of Dress' Your mama dressed you funny.She couldn’t help it, though: frou-frou garments with bows and buttons, snaps and poufs, polka-dots and ruffles were all that were available when you were a child.And besides, you were so darn cute…At least, that’s what Gr
- Carl Storie to entertain Rushville RUSHVILLE - The next performance for the 2014 Rushville summer concert series is Indiana Legend Carl Storie with special guest, Brett Wiscons. The event is free and will be at 7 p.m. on Saturday, June 28, 2014, at Riverside Park Amphitheater, West of
Movie preview: “Transformers: Age Of Extinction”
Plot: An automobile mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings the Autobots and Decepticons, along with a paranoid government official, down on them.
- Bluegrass fest salutes veterans “So much is new this year” at the Bluegrass at the Gateway Festival June 25-28 at Whitewater Valley Gateway Park, 19067 U.S. 52, Metamora, reports Candy Yurcak, president of the Whitewater Canal Byway Association, which owns the 33-acre park. She ass
- Book review: 'The Prodigal Son' Mom always liked you better.Your siblings probably knew it. How could they not? You were her favorite who got the bigger dessert, more hugs, a lax curfew. Surely that proved it.And surely, they thought the same thing because Moms really aren’t suppos
Movie preview: “Think Like A Man Too”
Plot: In this sequel, which was inspired by Steve Harvey’s best-selling book “Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Man,” all the couples are back for a wedding in Las Vegas.
Movie preview: “Jersey Boys”
Plot: This is musical biography of the iconic group the Four Seasons — from their rise, through the tough times and personal clashes, to the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became symbolic of a generation.
- Church Basement Ladies to serve up an all-new show INDIANAPOLIS – Those hilarious Church Basement Ladies have cooked up an all-new show, and it’s being served along with the buffet this summer at Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre. A Mighty Fortress is Our Basement, the fourth and funniest installment yet
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Movie preview: “Tammy”