- 100 booths at Union County Extension Homemakers Bazaar The annual Union County Extension Homemakers Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 23 in the Union County Middle School, 488 East State Road 44, Liberty. The more than 100 vendors expected to participating will feature lots of creative h
- City adds canoe and boat ramp The City of Rushville is welcoming yet another new amenity to its park system! Thanks to Danny Mathews and the Park's Department and to Jemmy Miller and the Street Department, Rushville now has a canoe/boat launch ramp on the Flatrock River. The new
- "The Three Musketeers" on stage this weekend "The Three Musketeers" will be brought to life on the Laughlin Center stage at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday. "The Three Musketeers" is being performed by the RCHS Advance Theater program under the direction of Jennie Tague. Tickets
- RCP hosts Family Movie Night Saturday and more Rush County Players annual membership drive is underway with several events and performances coming up. Rush County Players hosts Family Movie Night on Saturday, Nov. 16. To help get in the Wizard of Oz spirit for RCP's approaching Christmas in the L
Movie preview: “Thor: The Dark World”
Plot: Thor returns to do battle with Malekith, the vengeful leader of a primordial race that seeks to destroy the Nine Realms.
Movie preview: “About Time”
Plot: Entrusted by his father with the knowledge that the men in their family can time travel, a young man finds the woman of his dreams ands sets about to win her heart.
Movie preview: “Twelve Years A Slave”
Plot: Based on a true story of one man’s fight for survival and freedom in the pre-Civil War United States, a free black man from upstate New York is abducted and sold into slavery.
- Wine and Canvas The Rushville Chamber of Commerce Partner and the Rushville Elk's are hosting a "Wine and Canvas" special event for the ladies. Paint with cocktails during an evening full of artsy fun with friends or meeting new ones. All of your painting
- Holiday Expo Saturday Don't miss the Holiday Expo from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, at the Rushville Elementary School East and West gyms. Many vendors will be participating including craft vendors, various home consultants and businesses. There will also
- Rush County Players need your help In 1975, a group of friends and like-minded Rush Countians got together following a Music Study Club program, and formed the Rush County Players. These founders included: Wilmer Cameron, Al Hodge, Mike Woods, David Malson, Marcia Blair, Jan
- More Entertainment Headlines