Don’t miss the food and fund during the Annual Ray’s Crossing Day event on Saturday, Sept. 14. They will be cooking ham and beans over an open fire in a cast iron pot, baking up cornbread, grilling up rib eyes, and preparing other delicious side dishes that will be served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be a silent auction from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and a live auction to begin at 1 p.m. The little country store will be open with fresh baked goods, books, and knick knacks. Enjoy seeing the antique engines on display, as well as, booths featuring Avon, Thirty-One, Party Lite, Tastefully Simple, homemade jams and jellies, crafts, and much, much more! Come out and join The Ray’s Crossing community for a day of food and fun at 2115 N 600 E, Shelbyville, IN 46176. The little white church that is the light of the community!
Movie preview: “300: Rise of An Empire”
Plot: Greek general Themistokles assembles his troops to fend off an invading Persian army led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and the vindictive Persian navy commander Artemisia in this sequel to “300” based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller.
Movie preview: “Mr. Peabody And Sherman”
Plot: “The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show” time-travelers Mr. Peabody and his adopted human sidekick, Sherman, strike out on their own for a big-screen CGI adventure in this comical feature through the defining moments of world history.
- Book review: "Safe with Me" by Amy Hatvany You've had the best of times. You've seen the worst of times. The former seems like a tissue in a hurricane: here, then whisked away in a blink, as though it never occurred. The latter is something like a car stuck in a snowstorm: you just spin in pl
Movie preview: “Non-Stop”
Plot: U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks receives a series of cryptic text messages demanding that he instruct the airline to transfer $150 million into an offshore account, or a passenger will die every 20 minutes.
Movie preview: “Son Of God”
Plot: Told with the scope and scale of an action epic, the larger-than-life story of The New Testament gets a larger-than life treatment that spans the life of Jesus from his humble birth through his teachings, crucifixion and ultimate resurrection.
- Bunbury Music Festival in announces 2014 lineup CINCINNATI - Bunbury Music Festival today announced the lineup for its return to downtown Cincinnati's Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove for three power-packed days of music across six stages on Friday, July 11; Saturday, July 12 and Sunday, July 13. T
- "Saint Monkey" by Jacinda Townsend The first time you saw her, it was all you could do to resist touching her curls. They were perfect, just like her fingers and her apple-dumpling cheeks. Her eyes drew you in, begging you to love her - and you did. She was the most beautiful doll you
Movie preview: “Pompeii”
Plot: A slave turned invincible gladiator finds himself in a race against time to save his true love as Mount Vesuvius erupts in a torrent of blazing lava.
Movie preview: “3 Days to Kill”
Plot: A terminally ill Secret Service agent is coaxed out of retirement for one last job in exchange for an experimental drug that could save his life, and give him one last shot at being a decent husband and father.
- Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour LOUISVILLE - The Estate of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil announced today that Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour, one of the top 10 grossing music tours of all time, will perform in Louisville on Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26, 2
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Movie preview: “300: Rise of An Empire”