Don’t miss the food and fund during the Annual Ray’s Crossing Day event on Saturday, Sept. 14. They will be cooking ham and beans over an open fire in a cast iron pot, baking up cornbread, grilling up rib eyes, and preparing other delicious side dishes that will be served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be a silent auction from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and a live auction to begin at 1 p.m. The little country store will be open with fresh baked goods, books, and knick knacks. Enjoy seeing the antique engines on display, as well as, booths featuring Avon, Thirty-One, Party Lite, Tastefully Simple, homemade jams and jellies, crafts, and much, much more! Come out and join The Ray’s Crossing community for a day of food and fun at 2115 N 600 E, Shelbyville, IN 46176. The little white church that is the light of the community!
- Book Review: 'Dog Gone, Back Soon' You were sure that everyone was in awe. There you were, poised, confident, and in control. You had a handle on things and you were workin' it. All eyes were on you, watching, and you were sure they were impressed with the razzle-dazzle you displayed
- Mummies entertain packed house at The Vogue It is official. I have been put under the spell of Mummies. Here Come The Mummies, a Funk and R&B band known for performing in full mummy attire, rocked the house at The Vogue Saturday night. Having heard some of their music via The Bob and Tom Show
- Leftover Salmon coming to The Vogue May 1 INDIANAPOLIS - The Vogue in Broad Ripple welcomes Leftover Salmon 9 p.m. on Thursday, May 1, 2014 ,(Doors open at 8 p.m.) as part of the Sun King Concert Series. Tickets are $21-$23 and on sale now at the Vogue Box Office, online at ticketfly.com or
- Southern Culture On The Skids at The Vogue INDIANAPOLIS - The Vogue in Broad Ripple welcomes Southern Culture On The Skids at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 (Doors open at 8 p.m.) as part of the Sun King Concert Series. Tickets are $15 and on sale now at the Vogue Box Office, online at t
Movie preview: “Rio 2”
Plot: In this animated sequel, Blu and his family take flight for the Amazon after Jewel decides their children should explore the world.
Movie preview: “Draft Day”
Plot: On the day of the NFL draft, a general manager has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick.
Movie preview: “Oculus”
Plot: Two siblings haunted by a childhood tragedy learn that the source of their horror is a mysterious mirror with a dark history.
- Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour in Louisville LOUISVILLE - The Estate of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil announced that Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour, one of the top 10 grossing music tours of all time, will perform in Louisville on Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26 at KFC Y
- Lionel Richie, CeeLo Green coming to KFC Yum! Center LOUISVILLE - Multi-platinum selling artist, five-time Grammy winner and music icon, Lionel Richie "All The Hits All Night Long" tour, with special guest CeeLo Green, will make a stop in Louisville, Ky., at KFC Yum! Center on Tuesday, June 17. Richie'
- Book Review: 'The Ultimate Book of Vehicles From Around the World' Daddy calls you his back-seat driver. That's because you sit in the back in your car seat, and you keep an eye out for anything you might like to drive someday. Or haul. Or dig. Or float, run, lift, pump, and tow. Anything with wheels, that's what yo
- More Entertainment Headlines