- Our View: Thanks for your efforts Another chapter in Rushville’s history will come to a close Tuesday when the Rushville City Council meets for the last time.
- Our View: On the Rushville Animal Shelter Many area residents are aware of allegations regarding improper euthanasia practices at the Rushville Animal Shelter.
- Our View: On election outcome Local voters have spoken and their message appears to have been that it is time for a change. Of the seven people elected locally only two were incumbents.
- Our View: Amphitheater is worthy of community support It would be difficult to argue that the amphitheater in Riverside Park on Rushville’s south side is not a great addition to our community.
- Another View: Ethanol debate needs airing Public debates are usually viewed as a war, with one side winning and one losing. And debates are often seen as a negative, with each side using nasty exaggerations and the public unable to decipher the truth.
Our View: On anonymous comments
Should anonymous comments be posted online and printed in the
Unsigned comments are acceptable as long as everyone follows the rules.
- From the publisher A lot of people have been talking about the content of managing editor Kevin Green’s column this past Monday. The response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Our View: On economic development
Sir Walter Scott is credited with saying in Rob Roy that “time waits for no man.”
Rush County Economic & Community Development Corporation Executive Director Greg Griffin tendered his letter of resignation in late May.
- Our View: Regarding Labor Day Monday is Labor Day. For many Americans that means little more than a day off work. Backyard barbecues, camping trips or an excursion to a lake or beach frequently commemorate what is commonly considered the end of the summer season.
Our View: Think Safety First
Area children have returned to classes.
Motorists need to be extra cautious and parents need to talk with their children about the rules of the road.
- More Editorials Headlines