- How can younger investors cope with tough times? As Americans, we're used to thinking that we will inevitably do better than our parents' generation. But, for now at least, this type of progress may be facing some roadblocks - and this inability to gain ground, financially,
- Wireless network upgrade extends access to products AT&T* announced Thursday the availability of its mobile Internet network in Rushville extending access for advanced mobile services, devices and applications to customers. The two cell sites are located east of Rushville near SR 44 and sout
- TCC holds backpack giveaway Aug. 4 Rushville residents are about to benefit from a national backpack giveaway campaign. The Cellular Connection, the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the U.S., in a joint effort with its customers, announces today that it will be
- WGU Indiana, Honda Manufacturing partner Honda Manufacturing Indiana, LLC (HMIN), Honda's fourth U.S. auto plant, is WGU Indiana's newest corporate partner. The partnership between HMIN and the state's only exclusively online, nonprofit university will benefit HMIN employees who s
- Plan ahead for your own financial freedom day This week, we celebrate Independence Day with fireworks, sparklers, picnics and parades. Amidst the hoopla, though, it's always important to reflect on the many freedoms we enjoy in this country. And as an individual, you may want to use th
- Pence opens new business office Indianapolis-- Governor Mike Pence, joined by Lt. Governor Sue Ellspermann, recently announced the realignment of state efforts to serve entrepreneurs and small business owners with the establishment of the Office of Small Business and Entr
Fussner completes first year at Institute for Organization Management
A leadership training program produced by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Pharmacy supports Wonder Woman
Rushville Pharmacy hosted a fundraiser Wednesday, June 19 for local “Wonder Woman” Janelle Bedel. A portion of all gift sales during the day will be donated to mesothelioma awareness and research in Bedel’s honor.
Will You Be Able to Retire When You Want?
Despite the soaring stock market of the past few years, some Americans are nervous about their ability to retire comfortably - or even retire at all.
Vectren continues amphitheater sponsorship
Pictured are Brad Ellsworth and Bob Rogge with Vectren presenting Mayor Mike Pavey a check for $2,500 for the 2013 Riverside Park Amphitheater Concert Series.
- More Business Headlines